Manually downloading Super Mario Maker Levels

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by emuman100, Feb 10, 2016.

1. emuman100
    OP

emuman100 GBAtemp Regular

May 12, 2006
    United States
    I'm not sure if anyone monitored traffic with SMM, but I wonder if it would be possible to download the course manually and apply it to the game files on your SD card for use with Loadiine. Has anyone looked at the traffic to see how level downloading is done?

2. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    Nice topic now hundreds if not thousands of people will be let down when they click into this topic

CeeDee and Frostbite189 like this.
  3. ANTONIOPS

ANTONIOPS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2016
    OK, show us how to do it... oh wait... this is not a tutorial.... I thought it was..:whip:

CeeDee, MattKimura and leorod199 like this.
  4. GotKrypto67

GotKrypto67 That one PHP guy

Jul 21, 2015
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    The Chamber of Kim
    For what its worth, this can be easily done with the local proxy setting on Fiddler.

5. emuman100
    OP

May 12, 2006
    United States
    So many in this community just take, take, take from the hard work of the few. No one seems willing to start meaningful discussion, learn, and give back. The gap between dev and end user ever widens. If we all work together, we can accomplish great things. We can't accomplish anything if all we do is take and "wait for so-so's exploit to be released".

CeeDee likes this.
  6. GotKrypto67

GotKrypto67 That one PHP guy

Jul 21, 2015
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    The Chamber of Kim
    I'm all for looking into this tomorrow my time. Its currently 12:03 AM, so my focus wouldn't be great right now. I don't know what I could accomplish on the loadiine side of things, but I can certainly look at what/where it downloads .

emuman100 likes this.
  7. emuman100
    OP

May 12, 2006
    United States
    I'm curious to know if course downloading needs some sort of authentication from your NNID or if one can download it without any authentication. Look into it when you can. I need to get a second setup for traffic capture.

GotKrypto67 likes this.
  8. ANTONIOPS

ANTONIOPS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2016
    Mmmm I think you need trusted ssl/tsl cert to do that.