Gaming manhunt 2 petition's

anthony99

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys just thought id post some links .....so if any of you want to sign pls do!

this is for the us :http://www.petitiononline.com/RSGMH2/petition.html

and this one for the uk :http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/stop-the-bbfc-ban-on-manhunt-2.html

cheers!

spokenrope

c7
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
is online petitioning effective? i haven't heard one reconsideration of any matter because of online petitions. well maybe i don't read news often.

It's not effective. It's better than doing absolutely nothing by a negligible amount.

Plus, this guy used an apostrophe to pluralize "petition" which makes me want to step on his neck.

Njosnavelin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is online petitioning effective? i haven't heard one reconsideration of any matter because of online petitions. well maybe i don't read news often.

It's not effective. It's better than doing absolutely nothing by a negligible amount.

Plus, this guy used an apostrophe to pluralize "petition" which makes me want to step on his neck.

I was going to reply until I read this response. You summed up everything I wanted to say so elegantly.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the UK you can actual make official petitions to the government, through the government website. It's about effective as making a written petition to the government (aka not at all).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In the UK you can actual make official petitions to the government, through the government website. It's about effective as making a written petition to the government (aka not at all).
It's "very effective" when an election looms, when all the politicians are falling over themselves to "show interest" for the "common concerns". Then they talk about all the petitions and promise to do something... and when the election's over, so long, suckers!
nyanya.gif

_ORiON_

Trophies
Website
loerion.googlepages.com
XP
Country
It's "very effective" when an election looms, when all the politicians are falling over themselves to "show interest" for the "common concerns". Then they talk about all the petitions and promise to do something... and when the election's over, so long, suckers!
nyanya.gif

it's how election and politics work indeed. pick the wrong guy, wrong guy wins, stupid voters complain, if too many of them protests then get impeached, if not then slither away from the problem, rebuild reputation when planning to run again, then repeat the cycle. the cycle never ends.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
nyanya.gif

This post actually got me to think of a part of a bright eyes lyric of Let's not shit ourselves (to love or to be loved):

Well I should stop pointing fingers; reserve my judgment of all those public action figures, the cowboy presidents.
So loud behind the bullhorn, so proud they can't admit when they've made a mistake.
While poison ink spews from a speechwriter's pen, he knows he don't have to say it, so it, it don't bother him.
"Honesty", "Accuracy" is just "Popular Opinion." And the approval rating's high, and so someone's gonna die.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ