manhunt 2 petition's

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by anthony99, Jun 23, 2007.

1. anthony99
    OP

anthony99 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 28, 2007
    hi guys just thought id post some links .....so if any of you want to sign pls do!

this is for the us :http://www.petitiononline.com/RSGMH2/petition.html

and this one for the uk :http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/stop-the-bbfc-ban-on-manhunt-2.html

cheers!

2. _ORiON_

_ORiON_ GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2005
    is online petitioning effective? i haven't heard one reconsideration of any matter because of online petitions. well maybe i don't read news often.

3. spokenrope

spokenrope c7

May 26, 2006
    United States
    It's not effective. It's better than doing absolutely nothing by a negligible amount.

Plus, this guy used an apostrophe to pluralize "petition" which makes me want to step on his neck.

4. Njosnavelin

Njosnavelin Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2006
    I was going to reply until I read this response. You summed up everything I wanted to say so elegantly.

5. Little

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    In the UK you can actual make official petitions to the government, through the government website. It's about effective as making a written petition to the government (aka not at all).

6. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2006
    Croatia
    Zagreb
    It's "very effective" when an election looms, when all the politicians are falling over themselves to "show interest" for the "common concerns". Then they talk about all the petitions and promise to do something... and when the election's over, so long, suckers! [​IMG]

7. _ORiON_

_ORiON_ GBAtemp Regular

Dec 3, 2005
    it's how election and politics work indeed. pick the wrong guy, wrong guy wins, stupid voters complain, if too many of them protests then get impeached, if not then slither away from the problem, rebuild reputation when planning to run again, then repeat the cycle. the cycle never ends.

8. Hooya

Hooya GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 25, 2006
    United States
    Central Illinois
  9. -KangaRod-

-KangaRod- GBAtemp Fan

Aug 9, 2006
    Canada
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    Manhunt will get its M rating in the US, but they will have to cut some of the best stuff out of it.

10. JPH

JPH Banned

Banned
    Jul 11, 2006
    United States
    Dude, these online petitions never work...

11. Issac

Issac I

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Issac is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 10, 2004
    Sweden
    Sweden