mangareaderprogram for supercard dstwo

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by prettyLucina, Jan 21, 2016.

1. prettyLucina
    OP

prettyLucina Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Australia
    hallo guys, so i downloaded the latest ireader plugin for my 3ds and wanted to start reading jojos bizarre adventure but the problem was that all of the jpg pictures/sides where a mess in some random order even tho the mangapictures/sides where in the correct order originally, so it was unreadable unfortunately, i also tried comicbook ds but i needed a special format to read it other than jpg. Now is there another program for the ds/3ds which is suited for reading mangas?

Thank you for your help

2. sieroi

sieroi GBAtemp Regular

Apr 29, 2015
    ...Not strictly an answer to your query, but are you sure reading manga on your DS is a particularly good idea in the first place?

Even the cheapest of smartphones paired with a decent manga reading app (Manga Rock's my recommendation) will be able to handle the job better than anything on DS. The screen resolution's just too low.

Tomato Hentai likes this.
  3. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    Though if you really do wanna read manga on your DS, maybe make sure the first page is named something like "001.jpg", the second "002.jpg", the third "003.jpg" and so on.

4. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Fan

Mar 9, 2013
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    DS2Linux has some sort of reader. It was a lot faster loading PDFs, as I recall.

5. prettyLucina
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Australia
    better then on my smartphone, cause it always gets hot and lags like hell, i also but the dstwo supercard in the first place to play gba games cause my smartphone doesn't handle it well and always thermal throttles cause it gets too hot unfortunately and that causes massive fps slowdowns and a burning hand while holding my smartphone

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

they already where in the correct order as you mentioned it, but it didn't help, it just messes up the pictures/sides whatsoever

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

thanks i will try that

6. Tomato Hentai

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    Maybe you should try and get a new smartphone if possible?

7. prettyLucina
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Australia
    unfortunately no money, this fucking motorola i got for birthday 2014 without even wanting it...

8. Tomato Hentai

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    Aw, that sucks.

9. prettyLucina
    OP

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2016
    Australia
    yeah, it is the worst fucking smartphone ever, even my galaxy s2 i had before was way better!