Mandela effect in video games

1B51004

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could range from that small pot being a farther away to a whole area being cut from the game that you possibly made up.
Recently I had... dreams of a area being cut from Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon (could be in X/Y, but i remember the art style being sun and moon). Specifically an area for a psychic trial (the sun and moon equivalent to gyms in the pokemon games).
You had to "tap into your mind" to explore. The area itself would be like this trippy pink and you had to explore a bit, with the skybox being littered with equations of various effects in the game and quotes from past games, "set pieces" taken from other areas and trials you've explored and (of course) weak, trippy pink colored psychic trainers waiting to battle you littered about. To complete and get out of the area the trial leader will appear in random spots with clues leading to him. When talked to, he'll give you 3 questions for each area (in total 9 questions), ranging from what was your first Pokémon to what his name is to even what color his socks are. after going through the three areas, you would fight the gym leader, beat him up and be transported out of your mind.
...yeah i highly doubt this one as its too wild to implement into a modern pokemon game and would probably give kids seizures. I also don't remember what the trial leader looks like so it's probably just me that had that dream. Sounds fun though. Could be a mod.
Anyways, post something about a video game that you thought was there, but wasn't. Also if you can, please refrain from jokes (but i'm not in charge of you so go off)

Last edited by 1B51004,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?