Mana Khemia: Student Alliance!

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by dgwillia, Mar 11, 2009.

1. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Man i cant wait for this game, it looks so awesome >_>. Any minute now..... *Iso doesnt pop up until tommorow night*

2. Cortador

Cortador GBAtemp Fan

Nov 27, 2008
    United States
    Indeed, can't wait for it be released. Been playing PSU while waiting for this one.

3. Dark_linis

Dark_linis GBAtemp Regular

Dec 23, 2008
    United States
    Manhattan
    I've been lurking around all day waiting for this.

Kind of weird seeing as I forgot about the ps2 version and did'nt even know about a psp port until this morning....

Game looks great though.

4. fateastray

fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2007
    Netherlands
    This is a entry in the Atelier Iris series right? Although an RPG, I haven't really read up on this. And I don't want to play it right away. Play PS_Portable, neglect Disgaea, Play Mana Khemia, neglect PS_Portable. :x

EDIT: Just saw a gameplay video for the ps2 version. It looks okay. I think the overworld graphics are too dated. Reminds a bit of CrimsonGem Saga. Which is a bad thing.

5. madpinger

madpinger Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2008
    United States
    Lost in my own anime
    Well, I believe it will make a nice distraction while I wait on Class of Heroes to come out next month.
    I have 22hrs in on ps:P since release. [​IMG]

6. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    I cant believe it still isnt dumped......im going crazy here T.T, the Resident Evil 5 wait is killing me, and the wait for new Disgaea 3 DLC tommorow isnt helping either. Guess its back to spamming missions on Phantasy Star Portable.

7. Diablo1123

Diablo1123 Newcomer

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Underground
    Its been dumped now I think.

8. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Yeah, downloaded the first 4 parts (Barely took 4 minutes per, waiting on the 5th now).

9. fateastray

fateastray GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2007
    Netherlands
    Can't find it =(

edit:

Good lord, this game is awful, from graphics to voices to gameplay. Music crap. the dialogues go on FOREVER. Fighting uninteresting. Reading up on the ps2 version, it only got a 5.7 on IGN. Ugh, I hoped this would be a good game....

10. fftidus

fftidus Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2007
    Netherlands
    Wel i agree on the graphic part to few pixels but I realy love the atelier serie I like the crafting and the old-school 2d graphic but I hope someone undubs this game cous the voices are terrible

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice