Hacking making skins, and saving game

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay so i received my supercard ds one sdhc a day ago. so i played pokemon diamond for a couple hours. i got kinda far. 1 badge =p. and i saved it right. ( not using the real time save ). it worked and everything when i wanted to play id just load it back up. but when i went on the ndsbrowser the browser wouldnt work and i was like fck it. so went to play pokemon. but the thing is that my pokemon data is gone. like i cant load up to where i was. so i started over again and got even further and saved. then i got bored and went to play mario kart. i played it online against others then went to play pokemon like an hour later. SAME THING HAPPENED. so i reset my ds and started pokemon again, now there's the save of my old file. wth is going on ? can i get it back to my new pokemon save file ? and can i make it stay that way. plus how do i use real time save?

ALSO i was curious if i can make my own supercard ds one skin, is there a program for it ?

edit : i was messing around with the scshell thing and i put in the "BLACK" skin i downloaded. i also deleted the games that i dont play in my ROM folder. now NO games show up at all ? help me =p

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could be card corruption. Try formatting your card before using it (will erase your data). Also make sure you're using the latest OS version.

In the patch menu (L+B I think?) make sure the option to save directly to your microSD card is checked before running the game.

okielokie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for reply. but quick question. how do i check the save option ? and i got my patch thing from the main site so yeah.

jeronz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Not sure but maybe try experiment with different save sizes?? Although if that was wrong it probably wouldnt let you start it in the first place.

[edit] or maybe you've been using the multisave feature?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean "patch thing from the main site"? If you mean the Super Mode patcher, don't use that. The SCDS now contains on-board patching options, so you do not have to process them on your PC at all. Put clean roms on your SCDS.

Again, open the patch menu (which I believe is with the L+B button combination, but I'm not sure), change your options (L+A to flip screens if necessary), and then launch the game.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
DanTheManMS said:
What do you mean "patch thing from the main site"? If you mean the Super Mode patcher, don't use that. The SCDS now contains on-board patching options, so you do not have to process them on your PC at all. Put clean roms on your SCDS.

Again, open the patch menu (which I believe is with the L+B button combination, but I'm not sure), change your options (L+A to flip screens if necessary), and then launch the game.
I'm pretty sure you're supposed to press L+X to open the patch menu...

L+B just launches SUPERKEY.NDS in the scshell folder.

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres 3 ways to get the set patch info up

1. press L+X
2. press set patch in the file information box
3. press other then enable patch

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the clarification guys. I don't own one myself, so the only button combo I actually remember is L+A since it gets asked about so many times.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
DanTheManMS said:
Thank you for the clarification guys. I don't own one myself, so the only button combo I actually remember is L+A since it gets asked about so many times.
You should get one someday
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: