imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I made anyone upset, i was a little ticked after something that happened earlier today. Thnx 4 response. But there's other ppl in this thread that asked before me, they should be responded to. Sorry everyone. I'll stay away from the net when i'm upset.

dvdkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
hello everybody
is there someone of you
who can confirm to me , if it s possible to dump from supercard lite with microsd
because when i try with wrg dumper
the homebrew ask : cant find storage card
is it because wrg dumper have the fat library for compact flash and not for sd card

and do you think the team who made wrg dumper will make a version of it fully fonctional with sd card
thx for your response
and have a nice day

Edit : forget my question
the answer arrived before i finish my post

repukken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a lot reading and unfortunately, I'm gonna have to come out and ask people for help. I've been trying to dump my own DS game with WRG NDS-GBA Dumper 1.4, but with no luck.

I flashed the dumper file onto Xtreme Flasher 512MB flashcart as well as a Advance Flash pro 256MB, but when I try to boot the dumper, it just hangs with a white screen.

Then I figured I try putting the dumper file onto my GBAMP v2 CF and see if I run it through there, same thing would happen.

Then I figured I try a different loader, so I ended up using GBAMP Multiboot loader and when I tried to run the file, it actual got further but not too far. It would get me to the boot screen but it would say

SuperCard-CF InterfaceGBA-Booter for GBAMP MultiBoot

Preparing /WRG-DU~1.GBA
File open error
Error reading /WRG-DU~1.GBA

and then it would halt from here. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong or if I just need to purchase a M3 or SuperCard to make this Dumper work. Any help right now would be much appreciated.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Vidnez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to dump my games with the g6 dumper and a G6 lite with no luck. The program create the image but the cheksum of the file isn't the correct. Any idea?

My DSL is flashed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *hugs @SylverReZ* +1