• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't changed the battery of my phone. :S

is nfc on? are you using tagmo 2.1? it should ask for keys before anything.

tagmo should look a bit like this when you start it up.
Screenshot_2016-02-25-13-52-16.png

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get Tagmo to see the keys.bin file trying on an old Samsung Galaxy s2 a let me borrow

specify: are you using tagmo 2.1? did you use the menu and press "load key(s) file"? did you actually select your keys?

also afaik, you need a bit of a workaround to enable nfc on the s2. make sure you do that as well.

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it is on.
I've used two Tagmo. One asked me for the keys and the other didn't. None of them worked.
I've left the card a lot of time and nothing happened.

the one that asks for keys is the version you need. everything sounds set up correctly, so I don't know what the problem is. are you placing the bottom of the phone on the tag?

Geeta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
the lower back part of the phone. that's where the nfc is. on my phone I can only write to a tag if I place the back bottom of my phone on the tag.
Ohh, ok. I did it before but it didnt worked. Idk if the problem is the tag or the phone. I will try tomorrow again.

lonelyhero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
specify: are you using tagmo 2.1? did you use the menu and press "load key(s) file"? did you actually select your keys?

also afaik, you need a bit of a workaround to enable nfc on the s2. make sure you do that as well.
I do have nfc enabled and seems to be working
I'm using 2.1 when I press load keys it brings up a file manager and I've put the bin on the root of my sd card and inside a folder but when I browse those locations it doesn't show me the bin file

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found inkjet printable PVC Ntag 215 cards, but there is a minimum order of 230 pieces. Anyone willing to pitch in/buy any?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For those that are asking if "X" phone works, please Google your phone and see if it has NFC capabilities. If not, no it won't work.

Seriously guys, we're gamers, not phone experts. If really unsure, go post at xda
It's not "X" It's Xperia haha /runs/

I saw about the phone having NFC, but I heard there was some incompatibilities, even if its android and with nfc lol I want to make sure before I buy one so if someone know could tell me ...

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

axemurderer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not "X" It's Xperia haha /runs/

I saw about the phone having NFC, but I heard there was some incompatibilities, even if its android and with nfc lol I want to make sure before I buy one so if someone know could tell me ...

they mean x as in variable x = whatever phone.

I don't know of any incompatibilities concerning nfc. both of those phones appear to have nfc so as far as anyone here knows, they should work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.