Should I add more screenshots?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have done all the steps but Im stuck trying to use amiitool. I have an ubuntu VM running and i installed cmake already. I open the build.sh and i makes a build folder but i dont know what to do from there.
What error are you geting?

DangitBobby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally made a tag for my Gold Mario and Shovel Knight so I don't have to take them out of their box. Good stuff.

Maybe remove the bit about the online decryptor from OP, though? With amiitool you can decrypt with the same key file by specifying -d rather than -e. It's not a good idea to rely on an online tool.

Reactions: Pecrow

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally made a tag for my Gold Mario and Shovel Knight so I don't have to take them out of their box. Good stuff.

Maybe remove the bit about the online decryptor from OP, though? With amiitool you can decrypt with the same key file by specifying -d rather than -e. It's not a good idea to rely on an online tool.
Same, I hope they make a tool that does not need a web interface. What if it goes down?

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone made a Windows executable for getting those last two UID bytes a while ago so with that and amiitool my setup is completely offline.
What tool would that be? I hope someone puts these together into one single tool. Not that I am complaining by the way. I took a lot of work for those who completed this, and I am very thankful for it :)

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Definitely cool, but, personally, I'll keep buying the figures. They just look so cool, and I don't mind spending $12.99 for the figure itself.
Yeah. If you can pick it up for the 12.99 you might as well.
But, if you are forced to buy it off of a scalper, you might as well make your own like this until it becomes available for retail again.

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you for this nice tutorial.

I still have a question though:
What is the benefit of this vs an Amiiqo.
Buying an amiiqo is like 40$?
if each ntag costs around 1$ wouldnt it be like 40 ntags vs 200 amiibos via amiiqo?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-