Hardware Making a Wii Laptop Help Wanted

ironmaster49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i mean just how do i connect a battery to my wii and power it up? I was searching the past hour on the internet and found nothing

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should probably do some more research if you can't figure it out yourself. I have a couple of ideas of how it could be done, but I don't really want to share them. Not to be mean, but so you don't fry your system. The Wii's power requirements aren't complicated at all and laptop batteries and power managers aren't as complicated as they look. My only advice is make sure you get it as close as possible as the official adapter's output and you use a fuse.

Last edited by TecXero,

ironmaster49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i read about this stuff and cutting it off but thanks, well i did something similar to my ds when its power cord broke, but yeah thanks but i thought maybe the wires in the adapter cable are color coded or something like usb cable

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i read about this stuff and cutting it off but thanks, well i did something similar to my ds when its power cord broke, but yeah thanks but i thought maybe the wii wire are color coded or something like usb cable
You might want to look into getting a voltmeter if you're serious about doing this kind of stuff.

ironmaster49

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, i used incorrect wording and i edited it, i just wanted something that can play gamecube and wii games and is portable (my laptop does not have enough power for dolphin)

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, i used incorrect wording and i edited it, i just wanted something that can play gamecube and wii games and is portable
Save up for a laptop. I can't stress how much better that would be than carrying around a half-baked portable Wii, especially if you fry a Wii or two to get to that point.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)