Nocturnius

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well. I got my Mem stick prepared. now. i decided to try to make a pandora battery with a slim battery. well...... you are suppose to cut the top line where the number 19 is right? almost up in the corner. well. god knows how much i tried to scratch/cut that damn line. but my battery still works like a normal battery. -___- i swear anymore attempts and its gona cut through the green board lol. so any help? tips? advice? If i can't get it to work i will buy a pandora battery but before that I was you guys to help me here. What am I doing wrong? do i cut in deeper? HEEELP lol

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
if u can get yourself a spare battery then i would advise cutting the leg on the chip/breaking the connection between the leg and the circuit board
thats wot i did with a lite battery that was in a damaged psp at work
only done it to see if i could do it rite then gave it to a mate for hacking lol

Nocturnius

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I'll do that I do have an extra battery : ]. Oh yea umm on my first post i said i have the files needed for the mem stick. but i do not know if i have the right one. i mean. i been told many times that with a pandora and a mem stick you can downgrade from 5.50. then i can upgrade to the m33 5.00 or w/e the new one is with ease after that. so i am not asking for links or anything but what file do i exactly need to put on my mem stick to start up pandora?

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does no one read the stickies anymore?

there are bunch of guides sticked in the forum

read them

follow the instructions

Nocturnius

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well. lol my battery seems to be A God battery
sleep.gif
cut the pcb line. its totally gone obliterated. the chip leg is gone. kapoot. and the battery still runs normally
sleep.gif
i have a feeling that even shooting it will make it work normally
sleep.gif
sigh. I'm been tormented by the psp gods
sleep.gif

Zieg30CT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Nocturnius
buy a jig-kick battery here instead of screwing up your regular batteries, the chances of finding a battery you can hard mod are less than 1%.

Datel Tool Battery for Pandora PSP

yes the phat psp battery will fit in a slim you will just have to hold it in to keep it from falling out while downgrading/upgrading

Also here is where you go to get the information needed to run Despertar del Cementerio

PSP Wiki by Alek (Dark-AleX's webmaster)

Although to even run it you need a PSP which has generated the necessary kd and registry folders. I could generate them later and email or pm them to you, but you'll still need to purchase the battery.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    True lol
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    pokemon cards are good investment
    Gift
    Better than beanie babies?
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Yes!
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    even better than dead hookers
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Also known as non-fuckable tokens.
    Gift
  • katebeyond @ katebeyond:
    Monster Hunter Stories 2 Save
    Does anyone have a 100% complete storyline save? pls
    Gift
  • Gift
    Literally hate 99% of the pumpkin spice stuff I have tried
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Nintendo Online Expansion sucks
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Graphical glitches, slowdows that wasn't part of original hardware, tinny audio sound. Crappy laggy online play.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    For $30 bucks I would expect top tier quality emulation not this crappy version we got
    Gift
  • Flame @ Flame:
    @SG854 Patience you should have be young padawan and wait and see for review
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Already saw a review and it sucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    A bunch I different people I saw and laggy audio online play is a common occurrence
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Here's another video fog isn't being displayed properly on several games. Nintendo life also reported this. Water Temple in oot water reflection isn't emulated properly either the whole point of the gimmick of that room. Graphical glitches and poor emulation shouldn't be present at $30 bucks
    Gift
  • Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    You can't save ghost data either in Mario Kart 64. Wasn't an issue on VC for Wii and Wii U.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Even if they fix these issues I'm still not buying it. $30 for drip fed n64 games is fucking retarded. Their online service is still shit.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Youtube keeps pushing the Eternals trailer as the #1 recommendation. Fucking give it a rest already.
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    they really want you to know it is out there and is totes gonna be the bestest movie nobody ever asked for
    Gift
  • Dakitten @ Dakitten:
    until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways
    Gift
    Dakitten @ Dakitten: until spider man a month afterward which will bury it into obscurity, anyways