Making A Pandora battery help.

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Nocturnius, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Nocturnius
    OP

Nocturnius GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    Well. I got my Mem stick prepared. now. i decided to try to make a pandora battery with a slim battery. well...... you are suppose to cut the top line where the number 19 is right? almost up in the corner. well. god knows how much i tried to scratch/cut that damn line. but my battery still works like a normal battery. -___- i swear anymore attempts and its gona cut through the green board lol. so any help? tips? advice? If i can't get it to work i will buy a pandora battery but before that I was you guys to help me here. What am I doing wrong? do i cut in deeper? HEEELP lol

2. djgarf

djgarf I Am A Raver

Former Staff
    Oct 24, 2002
    England U.K.
    if u can get yourself a spare battery then i would advise cutting the leg on the chip/breaking the connection between the leg and the circuit board
    thats wot i did with a lite battery that was in a damaged psp at work
    only done it to see if i could do it rite then gave it to a mate for hacking lol

3. Nocturnius
    OP

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    Thanks I'll do that I do have an extra battery : ]. Oh yea umm on my first post i said i have the files needed for the mem stick. but i do not know if i have the right one. i mean. i been told many times that with a pandora and a mem stick you can downgrade from 5.50. then i can upgrade to the m33 5.00 or w/e the new one is with ease after that. so i am not asking for links or anything but what file do i exactly need to put on my mem stick to start up pandora?

4. Tikker

Tikker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 8, 2007
    Canada
    does no one read the stickies anymore?

there are bunch of guides sticked in the forum

read them

follow the instructions

5. Nocturnius
    OP

Dec 20, 2008
    United States
    America
    well. lol my battery seems to be A God battery [​IMG] cut the pcb line. its totally gone obliterated. the chip leg is gone. kapoot. and the battery still runs normally [​IMG] i have a feeling that even shooting it will make it work normally [​IMG] sigh. I'm been tormented by the psp gods [​IMG]

6. themuddaload

themuddaload Creepin' hardcore.

May 4, 2008
    United States
    West of the equator Sex: sure
    it never ceases to amaze me how people are so opposed to spending the $8 on a tool pandora battery, instead they ruin perfectly good, like $30 normal batteries...

7. Zieg30CT

Zieg30CT Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    @Nocturnius
    buy a jig-kick battery here instead of screwing up your regular batteries, the chances of finding a battery you can hard mod are less than 1%.

Datel Tool Battery for Pandora PSP

yes the phat psp battery will fit in a slim you will just have to hold it in to keep it from falling out while downgrading/upgrading

Also here is where you go to get the information needed to run Despertar del Cementerio

PSP Wiki by Alek (Dark-AleX's webmaster)

Although to even run it you need a PSP which has generated the necessary kd and registry folders. I could generate them later and email or pm them to you, but you'll still need to purchase the battery.