Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My two cents; Weebly is fairly trash, this has a terrible base and is little more than a concept from someone that claims to know HTML. It would be cool if this takes off but for the now I'm pretty skeptical.

EDIT; Maybe show more of a PoC with a cheaply bought domain and it might end up community funded, but for now, anyone could replicate what's currently been done.

Last edited by Ricken,

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I am putting in effort, i'm trying to recreate Miiverse using Weebly, now that's a huge challenge, right there, you obviously have to put effort into a website if your working with Weebly
Yeah, dragging and dropping stuff is something a 3 year old can do

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am putting in effort, i'm trying to recreate Miiverse using Weebly, now that's a huge challenge, right there, you obviously have to put effort into a website if your working with Weebly
Throw weebly out of the picture for a second. Do you have any experience with the 3ds or Wii u Homebrew scene developing?

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Throw weebly out of the picture for a second. Do you have any experience with the 3ds or Wii u Homebrew scene developing?
you don't have to homebrew, you can just open miiverse 2 on the 3ds and wii u browsers

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also looking for some help making the site, does anyone possibly want to help?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can't just make a website for miiverse, that's only part of it. Do you know anything about coding for the 3DS and Wii U?
Seriously Weebly is dumpster fire. I'm sorry, but no one on this site is going to take a Weebly-based site seriously
you don't have to homebrew, you can just open miiverse 2 on the 3ds and wii u browsers
nicolas-cage-20080905025038648-000.jpg
Please stop, you are making matters worse for yourself. I am not trying to be mean, but I am going to request you rethink what you are doing.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Ley111

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg, yeah it is miiverse then, miverse could already be accessed through the browser

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question (Never had a Wii U); Could screenshots of games be uploaded thru the Wii U browser Miiverse?

I feel like if something like this ever happened, someone like PF2M would have to behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: 4th wife