Make Softmodded 4.1u Wii Virgin again?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by habbah, Feb 19, 2010.

Feb 19, 2010
  1. habbah
    OP

Newcomer habbah Advanced Member

Canada
    My wii has been acting weird and doing things it dident used too somewere along the way i messed some stuff up lol so i would like to return it to a HACKABLE offical firmware and start all over?
    the settings wont load on my wii it just goes to a black screen.
    some games wont load such as mario cart ( burnt ) - it used to?

So any ideas should i downgrade to an offical 3.2u firmware and hack and update agin? just trying to find out my best option here. and please post links tot tutorials or something [​IMG]

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
  3. habbah
    OP

Canada
    k, but i posted a topic on these issues before and got no help so i assumed it was rare or soemthing i did and thought this was the only way, i have Preloader installed and Bootmii installed but not as boot2, yes i have a nand backup.

and i said the issues i cant change any settings wihtout getting a black screen and mario cart doesent work witch prob. means some other games dont work either just havent tried to play them yet. i have Cioscorp 3.6 installed 4.1u firmware

4. habbah
    OP

Canada
    i know i know everyone says Cioscorp sucks, but i have all my games on disks not on a external HDD and i dont want to have to launch a program and look at a ugly gui everytime i want to launch a game.it would be differnt if there were like a fake disk channel or something. and what do you mean do an offical update? you want me to update to 4.2u offical :S scary lol ive never done banner bomb before only twilight :S again scary.

5. XFlak

Canada
    there is one! check it out!

Neogamma Auto Boot Mod

but u should still use the cioscorp uninstaller, official ninty update then repeat the simplistic mod as DeadlyFoez suggested

6. habbah
    OP

Canada
    Thank you both [​IMG]

7. XFlak

Canada
    yea, after rehacking your system u can always reinstall cioscorp, but to fix the problem do as deadly foez said [​IMG]

seriously, just run the cioscorp uninstaller, then follow the simplistic guide i linked u to before... be sure to follow even the update to 4.2 section

8. XFlak

Canada
    @ DeadlyFoez... we're evening helping noobs together like a team... we really need that team name.... what did we decide on?

was it "Who's your daddy"? or was it "Pwned your Mom"?

lmao