Gaming Major Request with someone who can play World Ends with You Rom.

primeboss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I a .sav file on the first possible save point in the game. I would be forever in dept. Can u also tell me what flashcart you used to make the save so i know what to convert from.

I am currently at my friends house out of country and i didnt bring my DSTT with me. My friend has a very OLD Ewin2 microsd. It plays all his games just fine so he doesnt see the point in upgrading for now. (plus it only costed him 4 dollars at sky2k, free shipping week). But when he plays World Ends With You. It freezes at the first CGI sequence in the game.

If some can give me a .sav file after the CGI sequence, then my friend probably can play this game.

It is a very simple task SO PLEASE!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!1

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally won't, and here's why.

1)It'll just mess up later in the game, the problem is that it can't handle the load from such long animations, there are more later, and you'll expect the same later except it won't happen.

2)There is one, you're not looking hard enough, they're posted up in like EVERY friggin' thread since M3 Real had problems.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pyrofyr said:
1)It'll just mess up later in the game, the problem is that it can't handle the load from such long animations, there are more later, and you'll expect the same later except it won't happen.Not true. There was a known issue on some cards at the beginning of this game where it would freeze on Beat during one of the opening scenes. If you got past that point, it wouldn't freeze again. Someone was nice enough to post a save for the offending cards just after the freeze point in the original release thread.

I'll have a look for it.

[Edit] Here it is:

dirty_harry said:
Ok guys i upload a save made by M3R right now. This is right after the hat part. If your emulator also failed then i can only blame your actual DUMP, so maybe download from a different source.

CODEhttp://rapidshare.com/files/107820920/XMS-WEYE.SAV.html

There is the save made with a M3R.

Have fun.

EDIT: I actually never passed the hat section with a EMU, will try that right now. EMU didn't even get that far haha.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with that getting the save right after, once you beat the game and get to 'another day' you have the problem all over again as it has that cut scene right after, also if you ever go back to get the Shiki1 note, you'll freeze. I know, I tried SEVERAL times from my R4 to my M3 Real. Eventually just quit bothering, and then went off to use my SCDS1 to play it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since