Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
it's like comparing a DS and a DSi. They have their own weaknesses. You can try both. Im playing HeartGold with the other patch and SoulSilver with this patch.

Which is translated more?

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello wataru, it's my feedback:

_When you launch the game the 3 option are in japanese.

_The first oak 's sentences is in japanese.

_I may have figured a error:when he says I hope to see in the futur. I think it would be : I hope to see YOU soon in the futur (correct me if I'm wrong)

_Then it's details but dunno: computer/wii/tv and kitchen action are in japanese too.

_The Kotone house (father/kotone) are in japanese

_When you push Y the oak warning is in japanese.

_And finnaly,the continue screen is in japanese.

I've played like 4 minutes,I dunno if it was already said and you can see it's just details that not are related to the story
happy.gif

But very thanks you for the patch!

EDIT:The patched rom works like a charm with a supercard DSONE i

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
This patch has been translated more but only to the first part. I love both translation and im on my 8th badge on the other translation (HeartGold). I cant possibly read all translated scripts on this project But I do need some translated on important ones but that's too hard for anyone to translate it.

I havent opened the ROM so I dont know which one should be translated. Kudos on each translator's time on doing this. I think they should have the time to translate and not take someone's words. HAHA. I guess they can fix some errors. Im happy they're translating and will be waiting till they stopped.

I hope to see less errors like the COUPLE "rival" translation.

In this project, I think that some dialogues were still in japanes is because that it was in the other part of text and was not seen or it's just the patching has some bugs. Havent seen this project yet so I cant ask nor tell any bugs.

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i dont mean to spoil anything for you that havent played it yet, or if i put this in the wrong topic

But is anyone else upset that Red doesn't get the extra hoenn/sinnoh pkmn treatment as everyone else?

thats the only thing that bummed me about this game...

nyczxjay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jodieblair said:
Is anyone up to cerulean city because I don't know where the gym leader is.

This is not a game walkthrough forum. If you're stuck in the game... wouldn't it be painfully obvious to look at the G/S/C Walkthroughs on GameFAQs? The story on HG/SS is relatively exactly the same with a few changes in dialogue. Seriously, people have no common sense.
dry.gif

Also, where is this HG translation everyone's referring to (the one WataruKun refers to in the OP)? I haven't seen it anywhere. If someone knows can they link it to me?

0ominnio0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TTNH said:
0ominnio0 said:
I have one stupid question:
Will you translate the arceus event and the pichu-event too?

probably yes. Magnius did say that he will translate the new text of the SoulSilver game. which is the whole game by the way. I am also guessing the he will have to cheat to get the Arceus and Pichu event.

I do not know if his real name is WataruKun or Magnius.
he could get the pokesav files from me... i have got both of them original so he wouldn't have to cheat...
of course only if he wants to ;-)

@WataruKun: Thank You very much for your really amazing work!

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
QUOTE said:
Mostly the untranslated dialogues, are untranslated because they were A. New text and B. Long text. They'll be translated eventually though.

i was right. some of the untranslated text were either not part of the currently file/s or they were something else.
Not really that they were in the file, just new and long. A lot of new text is translated though.

Arshin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
nyczxjay said:
Also, where is this HG translation everyone's referring to (the one WataruKun refers to in the OP)? I haven't seen it anywhere. If someone knows can they link it to me?

The topic is closed.

D

Deleted-142791

been playing this- wow is all I can say. Small bugs/ errors but still an amazing translation!

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Watarukun, i would suggest to take your time in translating and ignore requests aside from errors. if those untranslated text were long, just ignore it or if you have time. Just a suggestion.

Also, if you have time, try to do the necessary scripts, if you can find it. I know it's hard so take your time and if you have time.

EDIT: So it's not wrong topic. reply re-posted

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone please help by telling me how to patch the game. Sorry I know this is stupid but I have never patched before.
I have the un edited rom, and all the files, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==