Not open for further replies.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Zomg! I can't wait
biggrin.gif
I go to sleep and wake up with 8 pages added to the thread! But don't worry, I read everything.

Aw geez, I just passed Union Cave lol

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The Unown Pokemon were used as letters at the ruins in the original Silver and Gold. I'm not really sure if they change positions in the Japanese versions, but at least in the American version I could read English from those Unowns.

Nugg2396

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
adrian2040 said:
The Unown Pokemon were used as letters at the ruins in the original Silver and Gold. I'm not really sure if they change positions in the Japanese versions, but at least in the American version I could read English from those Unowns.
I still found it hard to read some letters in the American version.. I'd go Lol Wut

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WeakNiZ said:
I thought he said he was going to do a release?

Just wait a bit. He did say he was going to make a release. Just give him space and he'll post it soon enough.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Darksage098 said:
WeakNiZ said:

Just wait a bit. He did say he was going to make a release. Just give him space and he'll post it soon enough.

He never mentioned anything about doing a release as of today, tomorrow or the next week; He will do it when he finishes Ecrutreak City. WAIT.

and trolls: DO NOT WANT, GTFO.

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Retal said:
WataruKun said:
If you knew anything about using Poketext and coding lines so that they work in game, you'd know why that wasn't a good idea. And it's just because of my overall "process" that I refuse to work with anyone else. Faster? More like they'd get in the way.
Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his ego level?

Vegeta what does the scouter say about his life level?
Over negative 9000!11eleven111

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
onivan said:
Darksage098 said:
WeakNiZ said:

He never mentioned anything about doing a release as of today, tomorrow or the next week; He will do it when he finishes Ecrutreak City. WAIT.

and trolls: DO NOT WANT, GTFO.

QUOTE(WataruKun @ Sep 23 2009, 12:53 PM)
I keep saying it over and over again. If you guys want a patch up to Goldenrod I can release it, POSSIBLY TODAY.

There you're proof of possibly doing it soon or today and up to Goldenrod, not Ecrutreak City.
Though i know it might not actually come in today, i will still wait, even if it comes in a week, i'll wait patiently.

dartdude6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, I would much rather have the first release have a good bit of playtime, around up to the Elite 4. I hope the best for this patch... If you're really done with Azalea Town, I'm hoping it will be done (or at least close to being done) by the end of October/beginning of November based on the progress shown. Keep up the great work WataruKun!

EDIT: And now there's a release. I'm personally going to wait on the patch until more is done, but still keep up the good work!

Pastry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, man. Thanks a ton. I'll be playing up to where you finished, and then continue my journey through the Phoenix Wright series, and play every release. Thanks!

Teast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it matter if you apply this patch to an already patched rom?
Or should it be a clean rom. . .?

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dartdude6 said:
Honestly, I would much rather have the first release have a good bit of playtime, around up to the Elite 4. I hope the best for this patch... If you're really done with Azalea Town, I'm hoping it will be done (or at least close to being done) by the end of October/beginning of November based on the progress shown. Keep up the great work WataruKun!

EDIT: And now there's a release. I'm personally going to wait on the patch until more is done, but still keep up the good work!
Easy to say that when you don't know the amount of text in the game.

WataruKun

Rom translator.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For the clean rom, I would recommend using the Xenophobia dump of it.

I'll make a patch for Heart Gold too once I figure out how.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag