Gaming Magicians quest, mysterious quest wireless problem!

kirbycool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I made an account for this specific question, everytime my friend uses his r4 to play local play on the game Magicians quest....it freezes and says wireless error. I already patched the game just to get it to play, so is there another patch I can use for this error? Thanks in advance!

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kirbycool said:
Hey I made an account for this specific question, everytime my friend uses his r4 to play local play on the game Magicians quest....it freezes and says wireless error. I already patched the game just to get it to play, so is there another patch I can use for this error? Thanks in advance!

Here's the problem, he is using an R4 which has no updates since last year.

R4 wireless mode is also riddled with errors because when I had one I couldn't use wireless mode either.

He needs any other flashcart except R4 and it's clones (any thing that has R4 but isn't officially R4 like R4i or R4SDHC).

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There absolutely is a fix for it.

You need to extract the ARM from MQ, download the Bomberman 2 ROM, extract the ARM from that, stick the Bomberman 2 ARM in MQ, repack it, et viola!

Do a search on here if you don't know how to do this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm