Hey, I just donloaded a PAL copy of MadWorld, and i have an NTSC console. I use the Backup Launcher Gamma channel, but all I get is a pink screen. What Do I need? help please. I have system menu 4.0 btw, and I updated through the homebrew channel.
Doesn't work. I found it here, using Ultimate USB launcher. When I tried to force NTSC, got the pink or green screen. If I load on PAL, worked, but black and white(no jokes). So I downloaded the NTSC version, and it worked perfectly. Try using the NTSC version...
Games not working the video mode your want are actually working! Just not in the video mode you want. You can patch the video modes of the game to NTSC, but it's not recommend as it kills the home menu inside the game(this is one of very few games with this issue).
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...