Gaming MadWorld Help

testatura

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A REAL BASTARD...
so,you shake nunchuck in front of him to avoid him hittin you,and after every succesfull avoid,you rush with chainsaw,eventually youl have to wave wiimote to start that action sequnce,and then hell be returnin to his chair,yump down,go after him and hit him as much as possible,he well recharge a bit,and when he gets back on his feet run back on ,repeat untill dead...
and dont worry this was the toughest boss so far to me too
smile.gif
,a litlle tip try not to lose any lives on level,and find extra life ,it will come quite usefull! oh and you can throw boxes n stuff at him,if you catch time..

good luck!
grog.gif

edit,I saw now that you needed tips ,not full walkthrough..
biggrin.gif

FakeHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man, i need help booting this game, i use wiigator gamma v0.3 with 002 fix. my game version is Pal so i got that flashing screen. but i tried forcing it on both pal 60, pal 50 and none worked. i even tried them both with that whatever HTV fix option.

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Frank is one hell of a b*tch
You have to let him draw close to you and as soon as you can slash him with your chainsaw,then he'll probably get ready to punch you, then you have to watch what he's doing, most of the times you'll just want to jump out of the way(you have time enough to run away safely since frank isn't one of the fastest guys), but when he's going to wipe the floor you should just stay still and when the game says so you have to swing your wii mote down, this will deal a great amount of damage...
just repeat this untill you kill him( You should have at least 1 credit , you can get an extra credit somewhere in the stage so if you don't die you can get to frank with 3 credits, you probably won't use them all anyway, but it's good to have them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt