Hacking MadWorld asking for system update

kixbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also have 3.1U version of Wii, i just want to ask if it is safe to update using MadWorld System Update? Im using a modchip but i dont know what brand is it. thanks i hope somebody could help me.

Also i dont have any other Apps like Homebrew Channel on my Wii.

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am running 3.2u NTSC, softmii, and modchip (D2pro+wiiclip). i have updating off on everything i can possibly have it disabled in (starfall and Preloader). The backup ran fine without prompting for needed updates. and this game is NUTZZZ. Wife got it for me for my birthday which is today!!
grog.gif
toot.gif

.d&n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Raziel5000 said:
i am running 3.2u NTSC, softmii, and modchip (D2pro+wiiclip). i have updating off on everything i can possibly have it disabled in (starfall and Preloader). The backup ran fine without prompting for needed updates. and this game is NUTZZZ. Wife got it for me for my birthday which is today!!
grog.gif
toot.gif

Happy Birthday "Raziel5000", great present too.... it really is a great game. Instant buy just by looking at its cover

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Am I one of the only people not having trouble with this game? lol
Just burned it this morning and it worked perfect first time, I didn't update or use the IOS files that some people say you have to install. I'm on 3.2U using cIOSCORP v1.

Edit- From the disc channel.

McBacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey

I have a ModChip and I'm on 3.4E

I'm in PAL, and I used RegionFrii to change MadWorld to a PAL Game

Its asking me to install a system update; will this brick my Wii

Thanks

Dave

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either way you go i allwasy recomend brning in your region saves hasstle of it all
now for a bit of off topic this game is sweet it reminds me of no more heroes but i like the hand to hand.
back to topic ive got a ntsc game and wii burned useing img at x16 andon a ntsc u wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off