Madoff's undies sells for $200

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Why did they buy his underwear? Why were they SELLING his underwear? Why were people buying stuff that a swindler owned? I can't wrap my head around this.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
shinkukage09 said:
...Why did they buy his underwear? Why were they SELLING his underwear? Why were people buying stuff that a swindler owned? I can't wrap my head around this.
Seeing how people believed in the stupid harold camping, I'm not surprised by this.

D

Deleted User

WHAT THE FUCK?! Who would have a fetish with this pyramid-scheming bastard?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
tigris said:
WHAT THE FUCK?! Who would have a fetish with this pyramid-scheming bastard?

More the nature of our fame obsessed culture, I think. This guy was in the news for whatever reason ( I didn't track the matter personally) and therefore being in any way linked with him would make you famous too, or so people believe. Trouble is that being famous these days is such a joke that the word has lost all meaning and value. Example, I've actually saved quite a few lives on my travels, everything from using emergency first aid to help people to saving a kid from the river. I'm not famous, even though by any logic those actions should have made me so. I was in the local newspaper but that's about it. If I'd gone on Big Brother and shoved a bottle into any puckered body cavity I'd be a living legend. I don't mind, I do what I do because it has to be done, not for rewards. But it makes me think.

And that's why people are willing to buy used underpants in auctions, an act which would baffle any sensible culture but seems pretty standard around here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side