OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
no not anime lol

i like cute little mascots for japanese companys, or just other mascots in just other companys, so i decided i would try to make one and i think it's pretty cool! :D

r3rUMl.png

how does it look? kinda looks like a tamagotchi now heh.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It's a neat idea. I think it would need some clean up, like using that as a template and using curves to make it look "high quality".

Also, what's it supposed to represent? It looks like a bag / briefcase with arms and a body. Like an eShop mascot.
The look and design of a mascot should have a purpose in my opinion, not just look cool or cute.

The eye placement reminds me of the Switch logo too.

Refine this idea a bit, and it would look really good :)

Reactions: Jacklack3

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
OP
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
It's a neat idea. I think it would need some clean up, like using that as a template and using curves to make it look "high quality".

Also, what's it supposed to represent? It looks like a bag / briefcase with arms and a body. Like an eShop mascot.
The look and design of a mascot should have a purpose in my opinion, not just look cool or cute.

The eye placement reminds me of the Switch logo too.

Refine this idea a bit, and it would look really good :)
I got the eye placement from NicoNico mascot.
1601058_793049497429596_3727900166572134283_n.png

And I don't really know what it represents. I did draw it opening if it was a briefcase. I kinda imagined it a robot but I don't really like that idea now.
enbQGP.png

Also i don't really want this to be high quality, I made this in Paint XP (MS Paint for older windows versions.) And I kinda like the style of MS paint.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

made a photo of it being a bird
QVPrs6.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

AJ2xOC.png

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in