Gaming Madden PSP Hackable

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'd like to know if the following PSP is hackable. (I can't tell by looking at any of those charts, and I don't have the original packaging that came with the PSP)

It's the Blue Madden 09 PSP (2001 Model). This is a picture of the bundle

madden-nfl-09-metallic-blue-psp-entertainment-pack.jpg

It's running System software Version 6.20. I checked the pinned topics, but it led me to another site (DCEMU), and that topic isn't really clear as to the 2001's hackable status.

Thanks ahead of time.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meaning it can be hacked? I have the Pandora Battery and Magic Memory Stick all ready to go, I just don't want to try and hack it and it ends up bricked because it was unhackable.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it worked out just fine. Hacked it the same exact way I hacked mine - Pandora Battery + MMS, installed M33, then GEN-D3, then PROME-2. Working beautifully.

Edit
Yep. All good. His PSP was hackable, and it's running the firmware now.

Windaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I figured after looking at some other threads online. He got his PSP right when the bundle launched though, and after checking the mother board and a few other things, I decided to go for it. It worked perfectly ^ ^.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If it was unhackable it wouldn't be damaged by you trying to install CFW with a Pandora. It just wouldn't respond to what you were trying to do....you wouldn't even get near modifying the internal flash (thereby causing the brick) and so you can try a Pandora on anything, it just won't always be successful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👈 Always touching 🍆 +1