Leoxama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

I just got a switch which had a blown fuse close to the USB as well as no 4V line around bq24119. I replaced both and now the switch seems to turn on but I get no image on the screen (I am sure that the LCD is working because I have tested it with another motherboard). I also had to reflow P13USB because it did not make contact on a pin. In any case, after all the replacements, I can feel the CPU getting hot after I turn the switch on. I have checked and compared all the voltages around BQ24119, M92T36 and P13USB while using a charged battery without connecting the USB port (I got no port at the moment) against a working motherboard and everything checks out apart from the GPIO1 on M92T36, marked as "Alert#" on the datasheet. I get a low GPIO1 whereas I am supposed to get 1.8V when fully working. I am wondering, could be that the switch starts in recovery mode and needs autorcm to turn on? In this case, why would the cpu warm up like this if it is in recovery mode? I do not know if the switch was modded before, I am trying to figuring it out without connecting the USB port. Is there any way to check if autorcm is active without using the USB? What else could impact the Alert# pin? The GPIO1 pin is marked as IO, so, could it be a faulty M92?

Leoxama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here are some updates. I have soldered back the usb and apparently autorcm is active, if I inject the payload I get the following message:

Failed to mount SD!
Missing LP0 (sleep mode) lib!
Missing or old Minerva lib!

Update bootloader folder!

I have copied the "bootloader" folder of hekate 5.6.5 to my SD card but if I turn on the switch with the SD inserted I get no image on the screen.

In the hetake options I noticed that the emmc was missing and, by physically checking the connector I could see that the port is not soldered at all. So I soldered it back and now I am getting a blue screen of death every time I turn on the switch. If I remove the emmc I can still access hetake though. Does it mean that the cpu is dead? Or that the nand is corrupted? but if the cpu was dead or badly connected I would not be able to access hetake when the emmc is not connected right?

Last edited by Leoxama,

Leoxama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I swapped eMMC with one from another working board and read it while running hekate but I get the same error as when I try to read its own eMMC (exception LR 400144E7). Before showing this exception it shows this (photo attached) for an instant.

It seems like it reads the eMMC. Is it necessary to have the micro SD plugged in in order to read the eMMC info? am I able to read whatever NAND I connect with hekate?

Attachments

• IMG_20211126_164240vf25776.jpeg
    IMG_20211126_164240vf25776.jpeg
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 32

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1