Leoxama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys,

I just got a switch which had the fuse close to the USB blown as well as no 4V line around bq24119. I replaced both and now the switch seems to turn on but I get no image on the screen (I am sure that the LCD is working because I have tested it with another motherboard). I also had to reflow P13USB because it did not make contact on a pin. In any case, after all the replacements, I can feel the CPU getting hot after I turn the switch on. I have checked and compared all the voltages around BQ24119, M92T36 and P13USB while using a charged battery without connecting the USB port (I got no port at the moment) against a working motherboard and everything checks out apart from the GPIO1 on M92T36, marked as "Alert#" on the datasheet. I get a low GPIO1 whereas I am supposed to get 1.8V when fully working. I am wondering, could be that the switch starts in recovery mode and needs autorcm to turn on? In this case, why would the cpu warm up like this if it is in recovery mode? I do not know if the switch was modded before, I am trying to figuring it out without connecting the USB port. Is there any way to check if autorcm is active without using the USB? What else could impact the Alert# pin? The GPIO1 pin is marked as IO, so, could it be a faulty M92 issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-