Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've updated Sakura Aero to 0.8. As always you can download it here

Here's the change log so far:

-Media player done
-Fixed the image viewer GUI

-Fixed a slight positioning error in the boot setup.

-Boot setup done
-Image viewer progress bar done
-Re-coloured image viewer gui.
-Bookmark save/load menu fixed
-LongTap icons added.

-Screensaver added
-Text reader recoloured
-Bookmark cursor added
-Reduced the blur under the file list.
-Clock done
-All double 'slide' icons done
-All single and double icons done.
-Progress bar done
-'GUI settings' backgrounds done.

0.1a

-Fixed a misplacement of Launch_FileInfoFrame

-Initial Release

andyk68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just put the English version of Sakura on my M3Real and it looks cool. I was reading in another topic ( http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197 ) that you can use a triple loader to boot between Sakura, M3 firmware and I-Touch. I'd really like to try this but all 3 pieces of software have a system folder that all have to be copied to the microsd root, the problem is when i try to load all 3 to my card it tells me there is already a folder called system there. Is there any way round this please.

D

Deleted User

andyk68 said:
I've just put the English version of Sakura on my M3Real and it looks cool. I was reading in another topic ( http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197 ) that you can use a triple loader to boot between Sakura, M3 firmware and I-Touch. I'd really like to try this but all 3 pieces of software have a system folder that all have to be copied to the microsd root, the problem is when i try to load all 3 to my card it tells me there is already a folder called system there. Is there any way round this please.

So overwrite the old system folder. Or you could rename the old folder SYSTEM_OLD or something like that.

andyk68

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@RomanHelmet, If I overwrite the system files the relevant system files will not load. If I rename will the loader find them?

@gangsterboi, does it give me loading instructions in the file, i.e, do i still need the other 3 system folders on my root still?

EDIT: The megaupload file is the one i already have. I'm going to try and do it by renaming the system files.

11gardir

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Basically, the iTouch interface is a cut down version of the standard m3 real interface - it can only handle .nds files, but is a lot more reliable at booting homebrew, and crashes less often. You can create shortcuts to games, but this is offset by the frustratingly slow menu and lack of scrollbar.

Basically, if you want to play something like StillAliveDS (homebrew), you'll need to boot into the iTouch firmware to run it.

payps21

Trophies
XP
Country
guys where do i find the brightness settings for M3 sakura? cant figure it out, i feel that my brightness settings are always at max, battery drains quickly..

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's no wonder you're having problems with it as the actual game was produced by Konami. I don't have any problems with it at all.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has Sakura been hacked enough to run on the G6 yet? I've tried with the English version, but I get the error about reading the file system... since the G6 has internal memory... Just wondering

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
Has Sakura been hacked enough to run on the G6 yet? I've tried with the English version, but I get the error about reading the file system... since the G6 has internal memory... Just wondering
Nope. It's pretty far back in the thread, but it comes down to this:

For sakura to run on G6, it would need to be rebuilt from source to handle a dldi section that is double the size of the one built in (so it can access G6's built in memory.) I won't say it's impossible to relink a binary to do such things - I just don't see it being something that will ever happen - the result would be very very likely to cause other problems anyway as sakura is like moonshell in that it tries to use all available resources internally.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn...so still no way to use the hacked English version to boot roms on other carts? I think I read that the hacked version does work on other carts, but won't boot roms?

I'm still not sure if I want to order an M3 Real just for this firmware(although it's a great firmware). I'll wait a while and see if Sakura comes out for the G6 Real, or if it will fully work on other carts before I order one.

Thanks to the ones that got the English hack going.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
airpirate545 said:
does anyone else have trouble playing lunar knights with sakura? it gets stuck on 2 black screens after it shows the capcom and kojima logo for me.
hm.. what a coincidence.
just checked it out yesterday to see if it's any good, and it's working fine for me.

are you using SP1?
and did you place anything in the system folder?(other than the default m3sakura files)
and do you have a wallpaper active?

mercenary96

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thedicemaster said:
airpirate545 said:
does anyone else have trouble playing lunar knights with sakura? it gets stuck on 2 black screens after it shows the capcom and kojima logo for me.
hm.. what a coincidence.
just checked it out yesterday to see if it's any good, and it's working fine for me.

are you using SP1?
and did you place anything in the system folder?(other than the default m3sakura files)
and do you have a wallpaper active?

I am currently playing the game all the time and also didn't got any errors or hangups. I use the 1.1 version of the game ( with japanese dub ) and trimmed the rom. Try to format your micro sd card and try it again. This helps with alot of games when you often copy and delete files from your card.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
cory1492 said:
zidane_genome said:
Nope. It's pretty far back in the thread, but it comes down to this:

For sakura to run on G6, it would need to be rebuilt from source to handle a dldi section that is double the size of the one built in (so it can access G6's built in memory.) I won't say it's impossible to relink a binary to do such things - I just don't see it being something that will ever happen - the result would be very very likely to cause other problems anyway as sakura is like moonshell in that it tries to use all available resources internally.
What about if a new G6 DLDI file that only required 16KB space was compiled? possible?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you