Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shanier said:
If nintendo did make a flsh cart it would only run movies and music!
nintendo won't make a (public) flashcard.
but they did license one, the DSvision.
useable for manga, music, and video, all bought through a special online shop.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keviii94 said:
Where is the English Version OF M3SAKURA?
if it goes according to the original posts (on Chinese forums) back in Feb-Mar... first Japan (in early April for Sakura viewing... hence the name, whoops that missed the date by TWO MONTHS) gets it. Why? GBalpha/M3 is a Chinese firm... well, a Japanese tensai (genius) made it (the glorious MoonLight). Next, the Chinese M3 "team" makes it run commercial ROMs and locks out regions... prepping the ALL IMPORTANT Chinese version (which is multi-language, hence the delay). After that, the US/EU version should get it. The main translation should be done (as most likely they'll "incorporate" the pre-translated ENG from here), but the US/EU version has the most languages, and (in theory...) will require the most work. Not to mention service packs for non-working DS games.

We'll see. I'm not holding my breath as GBalpha never meets a deadline, but usually delivers what they promise. It should be pretty cool, and makes me glad I have a Real and that there are so many talented folks here... so we can preview the hacked version(s). :-)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Going back to previous menu after choose Game Settings without the need to power off had been solved.. expect a new firmware update as soon as next week. even if it's not Sakura, it won't be far away

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gangsterboi said:
Ridgecity, imagine as soon as you ordered a m3,

G6Sakura is released!

That would be anoying. though i do doubt it would happen.

I do too, but really it should. Why should all the "true believers"/ early adopters be fucked? If GBalpha doesn't release a G6Sakura, everyone that has a G6Real should be given the option to trade it in for a M3Real. Of course in Gbalpha's pirate world all of your early customers are just your first victims.
rolleyes.gif

Hopefully, they'll be true to their old form, and just release the G6 version much much later.
yaynds.gif

it could happen.
blink.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rob_Threat said:
gangsterboi said:
Ridgecity, imagine as soon as you ordered a m3,

G6Sakura is released!

That would be anoying. though i do doubt it would happen.

I do too, but really it should. Why should all the "true believers"/ early adopters be fucked? If GBalpha doesn't release a G6Sakura, everyone that has a G6Real should be given the option to trade it in for a M3Real. Of course in Gbalpha's pirate world all of your early customers are just your first victims.
rolleyes.gif

Hopefully, they'll be true to their old form, and just release the G6 version much much later.
yaynds.gif

it could happen.
blink.gif
i believe that's exactly what they planned.
was mentioned here about 1 or 2 months before m3sakura was released.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
In short, "M3 Sakura 1.11X FULL ENGLISH"? is first translation made, organized by NeoGunKuruma, Densetsu3000 and me, and made with the help of iamnobody..

"M3Sakura_Ver111_ENG Bundle Pack" is a bundle updated by Chaotic_Geo and has lots of skins and updated cheat database (it also has the translation made by Densetsu3000, NeoGunKuruma and me!)..

So Bundle Pack is better because it has more "features", but actually, they are the same in terms of functionality..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I'm not much of a fan of side loading microSD, because I never take out my M3 Real out of NDS..I just take out microSD (that's the reason why I like spring mechanism)..

But the cart itself looks very good built..looks like the plastic is thick!!

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
I wouldn't mind the side loading slot since I always take out my M3 Real before taking out my microsd anyway! If it adds extra stability, then it's not that big a deal to take 1 extra second to take out your DS cartrage first!
It's not about saving the time for me..It's about saving my NDSs mechanism..It would be pain in the ass if Sakura cart is thick, to take it out every time you wanna add or remove a game..
But if it slips in and out nicely, as official game..and it adds extra strenght into casing, I don't actually mind it being side-load either..

mc_B3oWoLF

Trophies
Website
mc-b3owolf.narod.ru
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Toni Plutonij said:
..It would be pain in the ass if Sakura cart is thick, to take it out every time you wanna add or remove a game..
But if it slips in and out nicely, as official game..and it adds extra strenght into casing, I don't actually mind it being side-load either..

If the tendency of the quality enhancements stays the same - you won't be disappointed =)
I mean, when I bought my M3DSReal, it was in a rather "soft" casing, with a chip being too large for it, that you could see it if you look at the cart from the side.
My friends bought their carts some 2 or 3 months later. Their M3s were MUCH better: chip could be hardly recognized as it was "covered/hidden" by the sticker very well, and the plastic of the casing was better..
who knows=) we'll see))

P.S.: And OF COURSE, I'm willing to see the final corrected & updated OFFICIAL English Sakura firmware
yaynds.gif
nds.gif
wink.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Meh, I would buy one. But using it on my M3real is fine. Cause the side loader requires taking out.. and taking it out damages the contacts.
So I don;t wanna have to buy several

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm not much of a fan of side loading microSD, because I never take out my M3 Real out of NDS..I just take out microSD (that's the reason why I like spring mechanism)..

But the cart itself looks very good built..looks like the plastic is thick!!
you must have really long and thin fingernails to be able to do that O.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Europeans