Hacking m3sakura is almost here!

Sonius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kamui said:
They should make a program like the R4 Theme creater. Will make it hell lotta easier for us.

No?!
you cant compare a r4 with a sakura skin

use macro function and get over it

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, in comparison with R4/M3 Simply which used 4 .bmp files, this skinning system is so much more advanced and improved that's really stupid to compare..Making program that would skin Sakura would be extremely hard, not to mention it would take you almost as long as using PhotoShop to design a skin, because of the all segments and parts of the skin..
If you really want a skin, sit down, load one image at the time, modify it, and do that around 160 times..
wink.gif

@ridgecity: I really never heard of that, Barbarosa is actually a two words name?! Wackey stuff..

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Kamui said:
They should make a program like the R4 Theme creater. Will make it hell lotta easier for us.

All that work is what makes skinning great!, look at the PSP skinning tools and the lame skins available for it... why? because the tools are already there... why would you need to make something that works better, unless you want an amazing one of a kind skin?

I say go for it... make a skin and everyone knows how hard you worked to make it... I made a whole bunch of skins and like how hundreds of people gave five stars to them... aaaarrrrggghhh! .... must... ....make... ...new skins... ...office stuff is too boring...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I was just tryin to say that skin maker wouldn't actually help you too much, as there are too many parts to modify and change, you might just use PhotoShop to do it..

PhotoShop is THE ULTIMATE skin maker..

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I really prefer to use fireworks... in my opinion it's a lot easier to use than photoshop.

Haha! I have the same thoughts, but reversed! I think PS is easy while Fireworks is hard... O.o

Oh yeah, anyone know how to extract from .skn files? I found the compiler, but I can't figure out how to extract... I'm just making some personal edits currently... I want to get to know how to use it, and I would like to use the English files cause I can't read Japanese.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Kamui said:
Opium said:
I've got Sakura running perfectly on my iTouchDS. Regardless of the morality, I can't say I'm not pleased. It works a dream better than the official firmware. And it IS an M3 product...
Not that I am gonna buy any DS flashcarts, but does it work normally on the iTouchDS? I mean is it smooth just like on M3?

It runs fine for me. No slowdowns.

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
shiroitaka said:
Any news on a patch to get summon night working? also incredible hulk doesnt seem to work on mine too!?
frown.gif

check PMs

Summon nights is working but Hulk still isnt for some reason

LUGiA

Trophies
XP
Country
shiroitaka said:
MadPerson said:
shiroitaka said:
Any news on a patch to get summon night working? also incredible hulk doesnt seem to work on mine too!?
frown.gif

check PMs

Summon nights is working but Hulk still isnt for some reason

Cheers
smile.gif
Oh well at least the game i wanted to play the most is working
smile.gif
grog.gif

no problem always willing to help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat