M3i Zero suddenly doesnt work

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Kirodema, Nov 28, 2009.

Nov 28, 2009

M3i Zero suddenly doesnt work by Kirodema at 2:34 PM (1,486 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Kirodema
    OP

Newcomer Kirodema Newbie

Austria
    Hi there.

I am having some strange problems with my M3i Zero which worked for nearly a half year without any problems.
    Yesterday I put "Phantasy Star 0" (Bahamut release and patched) on my M3i. I tested the game, it worked and as I wanted to play it today, it said "No system file found ! Put system file in". So I checked the contents of the SD-card, but there were no systemfiles missing. I thought that maybe one is corrupted or something else so I reupped the systemfolder and tried again .. same result. I also tried the Sakura-thing, but it wasnt better. I formatted the SD-card and tried it again ... nothing. I also tried to reflash the card, but I couldn't? The LED just glowed blue and that was it, no blinking.

DSi firmware is 1.4e
    F_CORE 1.4

Tried with:
    Sakura 1.44
    M3G6 DSReal v4.6beta_M55_Multi

(all files downloaded from linfoxdomain and they all worked before)

please help me, thanks

2. g6team

Member g6team GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Hong Kong
    Be sure that the System folder is placed on the Root of the Microsd.

3. Kirodema
    OP

Newcomer Kirodema Newbie

Austria
    It is in the root folder ... otherwise it wouldnt work for a half year [​IMG]. But I read, that there is a possibility, that Windows 7 destroyed my sdcard since it has a bug with sdcards. I have another sdcard, which works for now, but I am not happy with it ... I can't play my Castlevania games with it.

I will try to find out, if it was fault of Windows 7 or not.

Thanks for now [​IMG]