Hacking M3i Zero Received

griffog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Having battled with an R4i-SDHC I placed an order with www.hanger.org.uk yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Superb service!

M3i now configured and working perfectly. Very happy bunny.

Any tips or configs that I should be following now its working or is the default install as good as?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
griffog said:
Having battled with an R4i-SDHC I placed an order with www.hanger.org.uk yesterday afternoon and it arrived this morning. Superb service!

M3i now configured and working perfectly. Very happy bunny.

Any tips or configs that I should be following now its working or is the default install as good as?

default is good but avoid the 1.40 loader it breaks the INSTANT ON cheat function for games like Guitar Hero that needs the grip cheat as soon as the game starts up!

If you have a DSi AVOID THE 1.4 UPDATE it will render your M3i USELESS until they release a workaround with a new core dat file update

griffog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, I do have the 1.40 loader but the cheat functions aren't an issue for me. And I do have a DSi but am staying with the 1.2E it came with until if/when M3 come up with a firmware update the bypasses the issue!

cngamemart

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gamezway.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
also supply too.give the next chance to me.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality