M3i Zero GMP-Z003 sleep issue

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Phat32, Jun 11, 2011.

Jun 11, 2011

M3i Zero GMP-Z003 sleep issue by Phat32 at 1:00 AM (990 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Phat32
    OP

Newcomer Phat32 Newbie

United States
    I have been having this issue ever since I got my M3i Zero and its very annoying. When I close the system it flips between awake and sleeping constantly so sleep mode just doesn't work. I see this is a common issue, I am wondering if anyone found a solution.

I found a work around on the DSi and that was to just hit the home button the close the lid. But I don't want to do that every time

2. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    This issue is very old and no one is totally sure why it happens. Sadly it would be up to the M3 Team to fix it, but they are pretty much dead at this point in time.

3. Phat32
    OP

Newcomer Phat32 Newbie

United States
    Yeah. That sucks cause I seem to have lost my old M3i Zero that I had up to like 2 days ago which had sleep mode working. and I got an Acekard 2i but its not making save files so this is the best I can do ATM. Which kinda sucks a lot

4. Crystal the Glaceon

Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

Antarctica
    Do you have AKAIO installed on it or the Official firmware?
    If the save doesn't work with AKAIO than it's most likely a hardware issue and you can send it to these guys. From there, they will replace it for free and you won't be stuck with the M3i Zero GMP-Z003