Hacking M3i Zero GMP-Z003 sleep issue

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been having this issue ever since I got my M3i Zero and its very annoying. When I close the system it flips between awake and sleeping constantly so sleep mode just doesn't work. I see this is a common issue, I am wondering if anyone found a solution.

I found a work around on the DSi and that was to just hit the home button the close the lid. But I don't want to do that every time

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. That sucks cause I seem to have lost my old M3i Zero that I had up to like 2 days ago which had sleep mode working. and I got an Acekard 2i but its not making save files so this is the best I can do ATM. Which kinda sucks a lot

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Phat32 said:
Yeah. That sucks cause I seem to have lost my old M3i Zero that I had up to like 2 days ago which had sleep mode working. and I got an Acekard 2i but its not making save files so this is the best I can do ATM. Which kinda sucks a lot
Do you have AKAIO installed on it or the Official firmware?
If the save doesn't work with AKAIO than it's most likely a hardware issue and you can send it to these guys. From there, they will replace it for free and you won't be stuck with the M3i Zero GMP-Z003

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself