Hacking M3i Zero flashing inside DSi?

Bowseon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've had this constant problem of contact issues with my new M3i Zero, something I'm definitely not pleased with. After screwing with the connectors I got it to work, and have (very rarely) been able to boot the menu. But now, a new problem daunts me that has more to do with the software than the hardware, so I need help from the very experienced members here at Temp.

Whenever I insert my card into the DSi, it flashes itself for hours on end without stopping, and is never detected. When I try rebooting, it simply starts flashing again. Fortunately, after some testing I found that this doesn't 'brick' the cart, but it DOES make it impossible to use. Any solutions? Sorry if I'm not being descriptive enough, tell me if you need to know anything else.

gengertheghost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
did u use the connecter thing if not u (IMPORTANT!) Plug the arrow not beside the m3i logo(front) but at the back (and u need to format it to FAT32)
----------------------------
gengertheghost

Bowseon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not entirely sure what you mean there. I used the Programming Cable and correctly flashed it the first time. But what exactly do you mean by formatting it to Fat32(Yes, that sounds newbish. I'm quite aware.)

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
By format he means that the microSD has to be formated to FAT32 and inserted in the M3i Zero when you update the flashcart with the programing cable...!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"