Hacking M3i Zero flash problems

jackryan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my new M3i Zero in the mail today - there was great excitement. However, the excitement was quickly followed by two hours of Internet searching and crappy customer service.

I followed the standard flash directions and seemingly got the card to flash properly. I popped the card into my DSL and noticed that A) it didn't auto-boot and B) showed a random game (normal for the v1.4 firmware fix). I tried to launch the M3i0, but only got a white screen. Upon reseting the DS, I was met with the "There is no DS Card inserted." screen. All of my subsequent attempts to reflash the card are met with a solid red LED.

I'm wondering what else I can do. I cannot find an older version of the kernel to reflash with. I've tried reformatting both of my microSD cards (FAT and FAT32) to no avail. Any help I can get would be great.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jackryan said:
I just got my new M3i Zero in the mail today - there was great excitement. However, the excitement was quickly followed by two hours of Internet searching and crappy customer service.

I followed the standard flash directions and seemingly got the card to flash properly. I popped the card into my DSL and noticed that A) it didn't auto-boot and B) showed a random game (normal for the v1.4 firmware fix). I tried to launch the M3i0, but only got a white screen. Upon reseting the DS, I was met with the "There is no DS Card inserted." screen. All of my subsequent attempts to reflash the card are met with a solid red LED.

I'm wondering what else I can do. I cannot find an older version of the kernel to reflash with. I've tried reformatting both of my microSD cards (FAT and FAT32) to no avail. Any help I can get would be great.

read the guide in my signature and follow it! ....and also you only see the new real/original game icon on the DSi
smile.gif

and here is the original release flash file link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)