M3i Zero flash problems

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by jackryan, Oct 1, 2009.

1. jackryan
    OP

jackryan Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    I just got my new M3i Zero in the mail today - there was great excitement. However, the excitement was quickly followed by two hours of Internet searching and crappy customer service.

I followed the standard flash directions and seemingly got the card to flash properly. I popped the card into my DSL and noticed that A) it didn't auto-boot and B) showed a random game (normal for the v1.4 firmware fix). I tried to launch the M3i0, but only got a white screen. Upon reseting the DS, I was met with the "There is no DS Card inserted." screen. All of my subsequent attempts to reflash the card are met with a solid red LED.

I'm wondering what else I can do. I cannot find an older version of the kernel to reflash with. I've tried reformatting both of my microSD cards (FAT and FAT32) to no avail. Any help I can get would be great.

2. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

read the guide in my signature and follow it! ....and also you only see the new real/original game icon on the DSi [​IMG]

and here is the original release flash file link

3. jackryan
    OP

jackryan Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    Solid red LED using either F-Core on multiple microSD.

4. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007

try lightly cleaning the contact strip on the UPGRADE device that you connect to your M3i ZERO

and try a different USB PORT [​IMG]

5. jackryan
    OP

jackryan Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleaned the strip and tried USB ports on 4 computers (classroom). Still a solid red LED.

6. LxTrix

LxTrix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 3, 2009
    United States
    Getting the same problem. Beginning to think the M3i is flawed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice