Hacking M3i not working?

Fierce Muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an M3i flash cart that was pre-loaded with all the good stuff and has 4 GB. So, this here is my problemo.

Just got this awesome little cart a few days ago. Put some games on it, worked fine, thought it was pretty awesome. Then, I decided to put some music on it. This is where the trouble began.

When I tried to start up the program again, it wouldn't load. I tried a few more days, but nothing was happening. And when I say it wasn't loading, I mean it wouldn't start up; there was no "Loading" in the bottom right, just a black screen. So, I put it off and tried it again in the morning and it worked, so I was alright with it.

It worked fine until I put another file on it, a video of HOKUTO NO KEN episode 22 in .dpg format, of course. Happy to finally be able to watch the anime at a convenient time and make some space on my computer, I put it on my flash cart and, sadly, it wouldn't turn on again. I tried multiple times to get it to load.

Hoping again, it would work in the morning, I put it off and went to bed. When I woke up, still didn't work. Later that day, I decided to take everything I put on it off, hopefully making it be able to work again but, that was not the case.

So, what has happened to my poor little flash cart? I haven't updated my DSi lately nor have I messed around with the files that came with it. Please, help.

Dialga.The.Maste

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try placing a piece of paper behind the contacts, the contacts in the m3 don't quite push in hard enough.
As for the .dpg, you might be using dpg4 m3 sakura only uses dpg1-3

Fierce Muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried what you said. I'm supposed to put the piece of paper in with the cart in the front, right? Like this:

M3i_Zero.png

I tried using two pieces and it still didn't work.

Would putting a .dpg on it mess it up? I don't think it would. But anyway, could anything else cause this?

Fierce Muffin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Decided to delete everything and redownload the system files. It now works, hooray. Don't know why this happened, never touched the system files but, whatever.

Thanks for the help, you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.