m33_620 plugin?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by DarkWay, Aug 19, 2010.

1. DarkWay
    OP

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    Hey Hi all!

So as I've said I've been off the scene for awhile, picked up my PSP today after rememebr I put some games on there I wanted to play ages ago.
    Now I already had this plugin set up on my PSP but these 620 games weren't working still, I guessed I'd set it up wrong so I did some quick googling redownloaded the plugin and set it up according to te instructions but siltill a no go.

One of the games I was trying to play was Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, it just send me back to the menu with that error
    So I'm kinda at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do now.
    If you hadn't already guessed (your psychic obviously) I'm on 5.00 M33-6 and I'm unwilling to "upgrade" to anything else as I know there are ways of getting these 620 games to work I just haven't figured out the right way to do it yet [​IMG]

So whats the best way to get these games working on 5.00 M33-6 and how do I set it up?

Thanks in advance Tempers!

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
  3. DarkWay
    OP

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    Quite possibly, with the last option on that site can you do it all from the computer? it's a royal pain in the ass to switch between the computer and PSP for decrypting e.t.c.?

4. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    You know something....why not just make things simple and use ISO Tool 1.63 on your PSP?