cjm187

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having an issue and im not sure if it is m3 zero related.

In the new professor layton(US one) im guessing the final puzzle not sure if its the last tho it freezes everytime. In the diabolical box puzzle I move the boy and girl right side up and move the center up reveling a hole you're supposed to blow into, it makes the clicking noise and i hear a flat hum and the game is frozen.

I was experiencing a similar issue in the zelda game where you open the treasure box to get the sea map it would make the same noise and freeze i used a different version of the game and the problem went away. Ive tried a few different versions of this game and it freezes in the same spot every time. Id appreciate any help because this game is great and id like to know the ending \.

Also, im using the newest sakura release on an m3 zero on a dsi, also with this update im getting random freezes in scribblenauts when i pause sometimes, but it doesnt happen everytime so it isnt that big a deal.

Thanks

cjm187

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks so much!!!! i had rts enabled and its good to hear im not the only one with the scribblenauts problem but its not that big of a deal the game is friggen amazing btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL