XP
Country
United States
Sainiku said:
Aegis said:
Sainiku said:
Risendevil said:
Looks like original R4 is hopeless. T_T

Not true. Pong is working on one for the YSMenu, which is compatible with R4 originals.

Where can I download this "Pong".

lol... pong's a person working on a patch.

You can't download a person? I saw in Futurama though.

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZackVee said:
Would this also be the same YSMenu that works on DSTT?

Fairly certain there's only 1 YSMenu... so probably.

QUOTE(Aegis @ Mar 15 2010, 08:19 PM) You can't download a person? I saw in Futurama though.

Sorry, we're out of blank robots.
smile.gif

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Who is thing "Pong" you guys are talking about?

Seems it's just a random guy that appeared out of fucking nowhere and said "OH HAI GUISE, ILL MAKE A PATCH".

BabiesMayDie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
Who is thing "Pong" you guys are talking about?

Seems it's just a random guy that appeared out of fucking nowhere and said "OH HAI GUISE, ILL MAKE A PATCH".

No, Pong is a legit contributer for the YSmenu.

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gurrry said:
Does anyone know if this firmware will work on the M3 DS Simply?

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=146856

And DSTT:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151078

QUOTE(.Darky @ Mar 15 2010, 08:28 PM) Who is thing "Pong" you guys are talking about?

I've seen that he's done some hacks before and such. Notably:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=976...p;#entry1883856

T

TrunksTheMighty

Sorry to ask such a noob question but, is the M3 DS Real still supported and will this fix work for it? I seen people ask about the simply, bit I have the real.

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TrunksTheMighty said:
Sorry to ask such a noob question but, is the M3 DS Real still supported and will this fix work for it? I seen people ask about the simply, bit I have the real.

The fix isn't out yet, so we don't know.

Guys... Stop asking: "Will this fix work for me?"... The fix isn't out yet so we have no idea yet. What we do know is Pong said he's working on a fix to add to the YSMenu (we think), and we're not sure about anything else, including compatibility of the fix with different cards.

gurrry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually wondering if the official M3 team was working on a firmware update for the Simply for the Pokemon game (like it says in the title). Not YSmenu.

Also - I think everyone understands that there isnt a fix yet. People just have questions.

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gurrry said:
I was actually wondering if the official M3 team was working on a firmware update for the Simply for the Pokemon game (like it says in the title). Not YSmenu.

Also - I think everyone understands that there isnt a fix yet. People just have questions.

Oh, sorry. The M3 team is working on a fix. We don't know any more then that. :\

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrunksTheMighty said:

Well, there M3i Zero and M3 DS Real have the same exact firmwares...so I guess it's safe to say it won't work on the M3 DS Real
rolleyes.gif

Sainiku said:
QUOTE(gurrry @ Mar 15 2010, 08:43 PM) I was actually wondering if the official M3 team was working on a firmware update for the Simply for the Pokemon game (like it says in the title). Not YSmenu.

Oh, sorry. The M3 team is working on a fix. We don't know any more then that. :\

This same exact question about the M3 Simply was answered on like the first page.

As a side note: People reacting to the troll's "patch" don't realize you are getting trolled as you speak by even responding to such idiocracy. It'd probably be best to lock ths topic because it's already turned into a mini shit storm.

T

TrunksTheMighty

DeltaBurnt said:
TrunksTheMighty said:

Well, there M3i Zero and M3 DS Real have the same exact firmwares...so I guess it's safe to say it won't work on the M3 DS Real
rolleyes.gif

Sainiku said:
QUOTE(gurrry @ Mar 15 2010, 08:43 PM) I was actually wondering if the official M3 team was working on a firmware update for the Simply for the Pokemon game (like it says in the title). Not YSmenu.

This same exact question about the M3 Simply was answered on like the first page.

As a side note: People reacting to the troll's "patch" don't realize you are getting trolled as you speak by even responding to such idiocracy. It'd probably be best to lock ths topic because it's already turned into a mini shit storm.

Thanks, sir. That is the answer I was lookin for. ^^ Again I apologize for the noob question. I actually been comin to this site since 02 but I guess all my previous posts were purged so now I am back to newbie status. =/

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
TrunksTheMighty said:

rolleyes.gif

Sainiku said:

I was thinking about asking the thread to be locked as well. Then things quieted down again.
smile.gif

And to be honest, i was laughing at the troll from the very beginning in the previous thread. I just wanted to see if i could piss him off or get him to shut up.
tongue.gif

In the end i think i did piss him off a little. Forcing him to make such a stupid statement about trying to 'remove the AP software' without hex editing files, then run away for a while. XD

But yeah, the thread seems pretty peaceful right now so there's really not too much of a need to lock it down at the moment.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TrunksTheMighty said:
Thanks, sir. That is the answer I was lookin for. ^^ Again I apologize for the noob question. I actually been comin to this site since 02 but I guess all my previous posts were purged so now I am back to newbie status. =/

Post count doesn't make you a noob, so don't worry about it.

So basically if you want to be able to play newer games with AP on things like the M3 Simply, you'll need ysmenu.

@Sainiku: Yah, unsuccessful trolls are the punch lines of forums
tongue.gif

Sainiku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda interesting though... I got this weird idea last night.

What if you were to simply fill up the memory locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8