M3 Simply - No boot

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by diegojose, Jul 4, 2007.

Jul 4, 2007

M3 Simply - No boot by diegojose at 11:07 PM (956 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. diegojose
    OP

Newcomer diegojose Newbie

Brazil
    Hello,

My m3 simply broke, today, after 6 months of use. When i turn my DS on it goes to DS OS, and M3 simply dont boot.

I even tried that ATARI's cartridges cleaning blows and nothing happens.

There's anyone with this same problem? if yes, can I fix it or may I consider my m3 dead?

Thks for all.

2. ZeWarrior

Member ZeWarrior TheWarrior

Brazil
    Try cleaning the contacts with alcohol and a q-tip

3. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    did you try sticking a piece of paper inside? if you put a piece of paper inside it might force the pins to connect.

4. 53376

Newcomer 53376 Newbie

Canada
    o.o actually mine continuously has that problem, about 3 times a day, i keep taking out the SD card out of the m3 simply then putting it back in for some reason after i do that a couple of times it works o.o. (probably not good for the spring but w/e it works) but yeah hope you get yours working =)

5. cory1492

Member cory1492 GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Mine stopped doing a white screen when I removed the spring mechanism and cleaned up the inside (of the R4 and sd slot) while I was in there. Before that it was a 50/50 chance of white screen on reinsert, and it even occasionally would halt if I just touched the R4 while it was inserted and doing stuff.

Might want to give it a go with no SD card inserted, see if you can at least get it to come up with the reinsert SD message. Perhaps something metallic snuck inside the SD slot or the case?