Hacking M3 Simply as a passcard?

Corizzle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Currently my setup is a Passcard3 + M3 Perfect SD. I was wondering if the M3 Simply could be used as a passcard to replace my Passcard3?

That way I could use the M3 Simply to play DS games and my M3 Perfect strictly for GBA games.

Thanks

DS64

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im 99.9 percent sure it can.
smile.gif

ejx982

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently my setup is a Passcard3 + M3 Perfect SD. I was wondering if the M3 Simply could be used as a passcard to replace my Passcard3?

That way I could use the M3 Simply to play DS games and my M3 Perfect strictly for GBA games.

Thanks

It can. I have a M3 Simply, along with a M3 Lite. I boot to M3 to play NDS. If I want to play to GBA, I boot to m3 Lite, and play. You *only* need a passcard to play NDS games tho, not GBA. You can test it out yourelf by taking out your passcard 3, booting to M3SD, and playing GBA.

I suggest you get GBASwitch (The homebrew App). This way you get boot to M3 Simply, run this, and it'll boot your M3SD directly into GBA mode. Very nice. Otherwise, the DS boots the M3 first, then you boot to Slot2 (which is DS Mode for M3SD, then you boot again to GBA).

ejx982

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==