KINGOFNOOBS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff >>>>> Modshipstore

Ordered via DHL from Dallas, came in 4 Hours, yes you heard right. 4 HOURS on GROUND SHIPPING. FREAKIN INSANE SPEED!! Not only was it same day, it was essentially same time period. This is from new jersy.... that kind of speed alone makes RHS teh best.

beatngu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff >>>>> Modshipstore

Ordered via DHL from Dallas, came in 4 Hours, yes you heard right. 4 HOURS on GROUND SHIPPING. FREAKIN INSANE SPEED!! Not only was it same day, it was essentially same time period. This is from new jersy.... that kind of speed alone makes RHS teh best.

i had the same experience with realhotstuff. my buddy ordered a chip for me and one for a coworker: he paid for ground shipping, instead dhl came the next day. realhotstuff are the kings of convenience and customer service for the states, they come highly recommended .

brins0

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
brins0net.homeip.net
XP
Country
Is anyone else having trouble running Wario Ware Touched on the DS Simply? I just get a white screen on startup. Any ideas? It's unpatched/trimmed as far as I know.

The EUR version doesn't seem to work for me at all, I get the same problems that you do. The USA version does work fine however. Hope that helps

Brins0

Suphix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ordered m3 Simply From modchipstore.co.uk and 1GB sandisk ultra II from Play.com the other day, hopefully arrive this week. Only brought my ds lite the other week, with hori case and screen protectors, cant wait to play some more games on it!

just having a little bit of trouble getting roms :-( why isnt there anywhere that does scene releases of NDS roms?! and if there is, i cant find it! very sorry for asking, but if anyone wants to send me a helping PM i would be more than great full.
tongue.gif

luck11

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm really interested in a slot 1 that will allow download play without one of the two DSLs being flashed.

Any feedback from the M3S owners on download play compatability would be much appreciated.

My M3 Lite is fine otherwise, so I'm in no rush to buy a slot 1 until it is absolutely clear that no download play soln will be offered by any of the slot 1 cards.

Keep up the good work!

royal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm really interested in a slot 1 that will allow download play without one of the two DSLs being flashed.Â

Any feedback from the M3S owners on download play compatability would be much appreciated.Â

My M3 Lite is fine otherwise, so I'm in no rush to buy a slot 1 until it is absolutely clear that no download play soln will be offered by any of the slot 1 cards.Â

Keep up the good work!

I have tested the download play with 'big brain academy' and it worked flawlessly.

MrFats

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, i was just wondering if anyone knew of a way to convert .dat's to .sav's as my M3 CF uses .dat files and the Simply uses .sav and I want to get a Simply.

MrFats

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@krdvmus

REALL??!!! AWESOME!!! Now I'm defenitely getting a Simply! (And I was already pretty sure I was gonna get one)

Next on my list after a Simply...Black DS Lite.

oblio211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw someone mentioned this somewhere, but is there anyway to rip my saves from a real DS cart so I can put it on my M3 microsd card?

surge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

surge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmmm...I thought for sure that we would have a review on the M3 Simply by now......I for one, anxiously await!

There are plenty of reviews out but I'm just confused on the backup issue from an original DS card.

I've had mine for a few days now and have loaded up several games. They've all played fine.

The M3 Simply does work fine with multi player if the other person has the game.

It doesn't allow single card multiplayer games.
The receiving DS (without any mods) will hang on the white screen.
I haven't tried it with a second modded DS, but if the second one is modded, it could simply copy the game and that's no longer a problem :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ that guy seriously spent over 2 grand on that hot wheels pc?
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    LTT is a noob
    Guy doesnt know wtf hes talking about half the time
    @SylverReZ that reminds me that my friend sells CRTs he gets cheap or free for hundreds of dollars. people are dumb
    +1
    And is incredibly annoying.
    man I just washed my shoes and they look exactly the same as before I washed them :|
    luckily they didn't fall apart
    Some CRTs are very much worth the price
    i used to go out to the recycling center every couple weeks and look at the crts and other electronics people would drop off. Usually screens were broken or severely scratched from being tossed around. Did find a good one here and there, but never anything like a 1080i widescreen crt.
    Or a good contition 40" Sony Trini that weighs 300 lbs. lol
    Literally 300 lbs. lolol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have a few of those boat anchors in my basement I tried giving away but no one wanted them, So anyone close to Columbus, Ohio area that wants them, (26", 2x 19") please come get, for free.
    Dont know anyone wants those smaller ones. Most are after larger sizes and the kinda top of the line models
    Motion handling and input lag on those things destroy plasmas, led, oled
    I had some really nice CRTs I should've kept
    now I have all lcd
    one in particular I regret getting rid of oh well :|
    the Sonys and stuff I don't care about
    and used LCD are hard to sell I can imagine.. not worth much
    @SylverReZ where do u lurk
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    Is it piracy if it was released for free? Not in my opinion, but I also think it's not piracy if buying it isn't owning it, and it's not piracy if you can't buy it from the original creators anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free release can have loopholes where they still make money through ads
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: :sad: