M3 Sakura v1.33 Asian

linFox

OP
Trophies
Website
www.linfoxdomain.com
XP
Country
M3 Sakura has been offically released in Asian languages, S. Chinese, T. Chinese and Korean.
Whole lot of changes too - seems the M3 Real loader has been combined with Sakura, incl. Real Time Save, I think:

M3 Sakura v1.33 A01:
QUOTE said:
Improvement projects: (relatively Sakura Japanese system v1.12 X and the original M3 system v4.2a X)
1. Japanese cherry symbol "M3 Sakura" to international logo "M3Sakura";
2. Boot full-screen animation shows that the abolition of the original proceedings tips line;
3. Japanese cherry pink theme interface to modify the Chinese version of the Asian theme of the cherry;
4. Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean showed that the core of e-books, such as support for the golden finger corresponding to the need for text;
5. The use of the latest Korean font and display rules, you can display the current integrity of all the Korean language;
6.M3DS Real's NDS game, GBA game settings menu features all integrated into the cherry interface, seamless operation of jump;
7. Accession to the archive features real-time super-NDS (NDS every game at the same time the use of real-time 3 Group filed at any time switch);
* M3Sakura immediate opening of the archive will feature in the game the same directory at the same time to create real-time 3 archive
8. Accession to the GBA game and the support and linkage to achieve the GBA game features;
* The need to adjust to the GBA expansion card (GBA Expansion Pack) or other SLOT-2 card Perfect film series
9. Goldfinger support more formats (M3 dedicated DB format, R4-specific DAT format, XML format, AR CODE, etc.);
10. Goldfinger support Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Korean projects show;
11. Goldfinger support smarter way to search the match, a more stable performance, more compatibility;
12. Goldfinger updates to the database file on December 6, 2008 corresponding to the latest games and to provide built-in multi-lingual version of the document Goldfinger;
13. M3 using the original system v4.2a X to run the game engine, game compatibility and M3 the same as the original system v4.2a X;
14. Multimedia-compatible video formats DSM, DSM and the corresponding video coding standard 2.2 and 2.0;
15. M3 integration of the original system v4.2b X, for the first time be able to boot using the default choice of cherry or original system;
* Replacement of the latter part of the default system, to be M3DS Real in the boot before the screen by holding down the A button can be demonstrated once again the preferred system settings menu

Offical Source, I've got it mirrored too.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like they're really improving the software! It looks like it's almost finished now. All we need is an English release!

I hope that in the meantime this gets hacked and translated soon. It looks awesome! I can't wait for RTS in Sakura!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I just wrote this in the other thread:
QUOTE said:
Anyways, I just browsed trough the files on my PC, it looks like it doesn't use the same way of setting GBA and NDS games..Skinning files are completely gone..and there are three skin files on this thing! (I'm guessing for three languages)..
But still, I'll have to boot it to confirm this..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone