vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was just wondering if it were possible for the m3 sakura firmware or touchpod firmware to include wii to ds compatibility like the cyclo ds has, i know it doesn't have it at the moment but is it possible for it to be included in a future update or is it even likely :/

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Flame™ said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Zantom07 said:
I now add another vote to the DS to Wii connection. akAIO just managed to do it so it is possible.

Everyone knows it's possible the cyclo ds has had it for awhile now, it's just presumably hard especially if the m3 team doesn't have a wii >.>

When a guy who does a firmware for free, and he has a wii. On the other hand a company who creates flashcarts and makes money from it, doesn't have a wii.... this shows why the rich are rich.

vergilite

GBATemps Regular Clown
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Flame™ said:
Flame™ said:
DeltaBurnt said:
Zantom07 said:
I now add another vote to the DS to Wii connection. akAIO just managed to do it so it is possible.

Everyone knows it's possible the cyclo ds has had it for awhile now, it's just presumably hard especially if the m3 team doesn't have a wii >.>

When a guy who does a firmware for free, and he has a wii. On the other hand a company who creates flashcarts and makes money from it, doesn't have a wii.... this shows why the rich are rich.

maybe but im sure beta testers would have wiis :|

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But to even get close to a beta you'd still need a wii to test. I'm not sure how hard wii to ds connectivity is but it's obviously not that easy of a task, so unless they were to steal basic code from somewhere else and edit it a little bit they'd definetly need a wii to test it in the early stages.

It is very possible to do wii to ds connectivity but it's just either too hard or they don't have a wii to test with.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Normatt should join the m3 team
tongue.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^why not? just cause that would make m3 better than cyclo? if you think normatt shouldn't join the m3 team like the above post the you fail harder than the dude that broke into someone's house and got caught because he left his facebook on (search for it yourself)

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
^why not? just cause that would make m3 better than cyclo? if you think normatt shouldn't join the m3 team like the above post the you fail harder than the dude that broke into someone's house and got caught because he left his facebook on (search for it yourself)

First you have no idea what you're talking about, Jakob clearly stated he shouldn't because Normatt didn't actually add wii to ds connectivity on AKAIO. Second Normatt would most likely refuse anyways. Third the M3 team problably wouldn't accept him and there's no way for him to work on a custom firmware for the M3i Zero (it may be possible not sure though).

So before just jumping into a topic to just tell someone they fail why no read up on stuff first and actually read the topic. It is not Jakob who fails, it tis you.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Thanks Delta.

Plus Sakura isn't Open source or even Semi-Open source.

EDIT: Plus he wouldn't join it anyways (unless he gets paid). He doesn't get paid for making AKAIO even. He doesn't make AKAIO for us as he makes it for himself. http://www.normmatt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=102

I'd doubt he'd do it even if he was paid :\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho