Hacking M3 REAL (REAL TIME SAVE) Demo

ahtin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

This is a M3 RERAL RTS Firmware BETA version, L+R+SELECT is the function key of REAL TIME SAVE

rts01397.jpg

Press the function key and the RTS menu will appear, Read/Write a RTS need about 5-7 secs

rts02235.jpg

Release soon......

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think the team that develops Sakura and the one that develop the original firmware are different teams, and the ones that made this is the original firmware team.

But I agree. They really should drop the original firmware already and just do Sakura. Having to switch between firmwares is just silly. -___-"

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Awesome!

Now will my main firmware be Sakura or this...

Think ill stick with Sakura since i dont really play games thatll make great use of this feature.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Wow, great....Thanks ahtin for the video and the pictures!!

I'm guessing that Sakura will get this update also, but I'm not sure when it'll be released..

The whole thing about Sakura is very weird..But this is huge update for the M3 Real!!

QUOTE said:
Muahaha now cyclods won't have anything on M3 real! Eat that!
CycloDS still has Real Time Guide, great customer support with very active forums and possibility to turn cheats on/off inside the game! That maybe doesn't seem too big, but it is a big difference in comparison with M3 Real (plus, they are working on a new feature that should make playing time much longer, and it should use less power than all other carts)..
I'm just pointing differences!
wink.gif

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Chrono_Tata said:
But I agree. They really should drop the original firmware already and just do Sakura. Having to switch between firmwares is just silly. -___-"
The Japanese Sakura team already passed the Rights for the China M3Team to release Sakura. I would say that it would probably be out after a month or 2.

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
CycloDS still has Real Time Guide, great customer support with very active forums and possibility to turn cheats on/off inside the game! That maybe doesn't seem too big, but it is a big difference in comparison with M3 Real (plus, they are working on a new feature that should make playing time much longer, and it should use less power than all other carts)..
wink.gif

M3 can turn cheats on and off ingame as well... Lol, but I'm not trying to be a stickler, Toni. Just being a m3 fanboy.
wub.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
saxamo said:
Toni Plutonij said:
wink.gif

M3 can turn cheats on and off ingame as well... Lol, but I'm not trying to be a stickler, Toni. Just being a m3 fanboy.
wub.gif
Yes, you're right for cheats, I just remembered there's button combination (CycloDS has In game menu with options)..

And I know you've been M3 FANBOY, I was just going a bit on a serious note.....
And there's nothing wrong with being a M3 fanboy..
tongue.gif

superbob

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's a really awesome demo (even if we can't see a thing in the when the menu appears ...
smile.gif
).
I can't wait for this future release to come (along with an official sakura that will include this great functionnality
smile.gif
).
Well, now it'll be time for M3 Team to work on In-Game Text ...
tongue.gif
and it'll be a perfect cyclo ds (

TheArtOfSilence

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If that is for the M3 firmware only, I think I may scream =[ Hmm... Would I be able to use the Triple Boot, but without any of the iTouch or G6 files? My card is filling up fast and I'm broke for a new one.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Triple Boot is just a customized package that uses the auto-boot feature of Sakura. Technically, since the iTouchDS firmware is all contained in a single folder, you should be able to delete defaulty.nds and the iTouch folder and be none the worse for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1