M3 Real 4.3h Available

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Fun_Zephyr, Jul 8, 2009.

Jul 8, 2009

M3 Real 4.3h Available by Fun_Zephyr at 11:46 AM (1,098 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
  2. Rob_Threat

Member Rob_Threat GBAtemp Regular

United States
    nice find. [​IMG] you beat the listing by a full day. [​IMG]

change log:

1. Amendments "3659 - Magic???DS (Korea)" after the first chapter the problem of death, can now normal game;

2. Amendments "3733 - Princess Bakery (South Korea)" menu to enter the game after the issue of death, can now normal game;

3. Solve the "3865 - Police in Miami (United States)" does not use real-time archiving issues;

4. Solution "3868 - Ghostbusters (U.S.)" can not use real-time archiving issues;

5. Solution "3871 - Lego World War II (Europe)" can not use real-time archiving issues;

6. Solution "3872 - the minds of many Wu-hui gymnastics No. 2 solution set across the mystery adventure Galaxy (Japan)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;

7. Solution "3873 - Friends Collection (Japan)," the problem of abnormal operation, can now normal game;

8. Solution "3874 - the minds of many Wu-hui Collected Annotations Gymnastics Part 1 Mystery of the World Travel (Japan)" can not start to run the problem, can now normal game;

9. Solution "3878 -?????castle (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;

10. Solution "3887 - Passport: 6th of CM2 (law)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;

11. Solution "3888 - Club Penguin Elite Penguin Force (law)" in the accession to the soft reset, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;

12. Solution "3909 - Ragnarok Online DS (Korea)" into the story when the issue of death, can now normal game;

13. Solution "3926 - Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Stardust to accelerate the 2009 World Cup (Korea)" can not use real-time archiving issues;

14. Solution "3928 - endless patience (EU)" soft reset to joining, the game is the problem of abnormal operation;

15. Solution "3937 - the forest guard of Hope: blue marine and mobile island (Japan)" can not use real-time archiving issues;

google machine trans from... http://www.gbalpha.cn/China/gbalpha_downlo...asp?SoftID=2935

3. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    do people just change the URL to the next number after the E every day to see if they uploaded a new firmware yet...? [​IMG]

4. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

5. kenyab2009

Member kenyab2009 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeaa thanx

6. Fun_Zephyr
    OP

Member Fun_Zephyr GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Actually, I have no idea what other people do but I go to this website:

http://www.dsgogogo.com/

It then states whether there is a new release and if there is I click the link and then click the download link after that. To save people having to follow the links I simply supplied the dircet link.

The above link tells me straight up whether there is a Sakura or Real update.

[​IMG]

The link GentleFist supplied is the next link after the one I supplied above

7. GentleFist

GentleFist Newbie

yea actually the original link in this topic is from the same site too xD

and these links all result from the original m3 site i think

i wonder why someone said it hasnt been listed yet^^