Hacking M3 Noob Queston

Smoke4206

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mini SD VS Lite .. both perfect versions not the pro (i want the gba and homebrew support for DS LINUX)

I have a BLACK DSL

What Flashcart should i get????

AND

Should i get a M3 simply or just a passcart and wait for a M3 REAL????

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
get a M3 Lite Perfect, You can play GBA&DS games with it, and it won't stick out.. the M3 Simply/Real wont play GBA as it's a Slot 1 card

Smoke4206

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh. Let em rephrase my question. Should I get the M3 Lite VS The M3 Mini SD PURELY for homebrew/GBA/DSLinux support??
[Mainly is there any difference between the two besides size????]

AND

QUESTION 2

SHOULD I BUY A 20 DOLLAR PASSCART TO GET TO SLOT 2 and wait for the M3 real to come out for a slot 1 solution..

OR SPEND THE EXTRA 25 AND GET A M3 SIMPLY SO I CAN HAVE MORE STORAGE SPACE//Opera support(I think)

roar sorry for caps lock =\

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1) Not much of a difference in homebrew compatibility on mini vs lite...the slight homebrew compatibilities that existed are all basically fixed by dldi I think.
2) Want opera support? But a slot1 cart and stick a m3 lite (or anything you want if you don't mind the size) into slot2....in my opinion only reason you'd have both is gba+ds support....not more space, with a 2gig or even a 1 gig microsd card, you're not going to be needing much more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30