Hacking M3 Movie Converter Software

latinomanny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I am trying to convert some movie clip files (.avi). But when the program starts converting it will crash. I am running it on a AMD 3400+ 64 bit 2.4 Ghz processor and from the error file report, it does say something about a problem with the CPU. I have tried the software on my other pc which has a Pentium 4 and it works fine. Whats the deal? I would rather run it on my AMD since it converts pretty fast (before it crashes). Thanks for any help!!!

Litewt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If thats the case you're better off converting files to DPG using DPGBatch instead. Of course you will need moonshell to run it, or you can just use Extend. People say you get better quality anyway.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If thats the case you're better off converting files to DPG using DPGBatch instead. Of course you will need moonshell to run it, or you can just use Extend. People say you get better quality anyway.

Waaaay better quality. Use BatchDPG
cool.gif

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check out THIS thread Im not too sure if the download is in english or not (mine is batchdpg 1 beta 6 ) but it'll help. Google can help you find files if its not the right one
good luck

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1