M3 Movie Converter Software

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by latinomanny, Jul 4, 2006.

Jul 4, 2006
  1. latinomanny
    OP

Newcomer latinomanny Newbie

United States
    Hi all! I am trying to convert some movie clip files (.avi). But when the program starts converting it will crash. I am running it on a AMD 3400+ 64 bit 2.4 Ghz processor and from the error file report, it does say something about a problem with the CPU. I have tried the software on my other pc which has a Pentium 4 and it works fine. Whats the deal? I would rather run it on my AMD since it converts pretty fast (before it crashes). Thanks for any help!!!

2. Litewt

Newcomer Litewt Newbie

United States
    If thats the case you're better off converting files to DPG using DPGBatch instead. Of course you will need moonshell to run it, or you can just use Extend. People say you get better quality anyway.

3. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Waaaay better quality. Use BatchDPG [​IMG]

4. latinomanny
    OP

Newcomer latinomanny Newbie

United States
    Hey thanks guys!! Where can I find this BatchDPG and what are the steps to use it correctly? Thanks again.

5. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Check out THIS thread Im not too sure if the download is in english or not (mine is batchdpg 1 beta 6 ) but it'll help. Google can help you find files if its not the right one
    good luck

6. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States