Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

M3 Game Manager v34b released

Out now...

m3lite.gif
The M3 Team have updated the M3 Game Manager to v34b. Take a look at the list of changes below to see what's new:
M3 Team said:
1. Update games conversion engine automatically identifies the structure of the new NDS ROM games, conversion to further improve compatibility;

2. "1159-simulated cities DS (Japan)," the problem can not run, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

3. "1161-receipt - Bo sent (American)," not the soft reset, it is now possible to soft reset normal game;

4. "1162-receipt - mad faction (U.S.)," not the soft reset, it is now possible to soft reset normal game;

5. "1164-Mario ZX (EU)" can not be properly archived issues can now be a normal game;

6. "1168-large staff recruitment! ~ ~ Welcome newcomers (days) "not functioning, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

7. "1170-simulated cities DS (U.S.)" not functioning, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

8. "1181-Star God (USA)," the problem can not run, can now be printed in the normal use of rapid game;

9. "1183-girl mahjong seals Real Meaning of Jiuwei Fox Remix (days)" not functioning, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

10. "1186-family teachers REBORN! (Japan) "not functioning, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

11. "1196 - Spider-man 3 (West)," not the soft reset, it is now possible to soft reset normal game;

12. "1199-Point Institute of Applied Chemistry fighting Guide (Japan)," the problem can not run, now included in the normal use of rapid game;

13. Update, "a pointed links" smart arsenals, Before 1208 all the NDS games can be configured automatically read and mandatory use of Chinese name of the game show.
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

Big thanks to Chanser for uploading the file to our download centre.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY! I can play simulated cities DS correctly. And when the hell did Mario ZX come out? I can't keep up with all these games..

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once I can read Japanese, I'm sure that the "1199-Point Institute of Applied Chemistry fighting Guide (Japan)" will help deal with all my chem nightmares! Thanks M3 Translators!

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
rofl2.gif
Great translation!

After using R4 for a while I can hardly remember how to deal with M3's patcher
wacko.gif
Glad they are still updating it, though, even if it is for imaginary games.

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there any way to patch the roms with the settings from m3 Wiki automatically?

or do i have to go through that site every time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-